Relegation thread - who's going down?

5 hours ago, FLDiamond said:

Nah, your ‘we could all do without Airdrie’ comment doesn’t seem to resonate with the stadium not being near food or bars.  Plus, there’s a bar at the stadium unlike a lot of clubs.  It’s just the usual Thistle shite of hating Airdrie for the sake of hating a club.  Plus, most fans are complimentary of their visit to Airdrie (in my experience) and we were also recognized a season or two back about the overall away day experience to the stadium.  Again, the prospect of travelling to the north side of Glasgow becomes less and less appealing.  Back in the 90s I loved going to Firhill but in all honesty, it’s my least favourite away day now.  

Taking it well I see... Relatively innocuous comment about airdrie provoking this reaction??

1 hour ago, Jgs said:

Taking it well I see... Relatively innocuous comment about airdrie provoking this reaction??

Just the usual Thistle pish - and just slapping down the theory that Airdrie is a shite place to visit and therefore we’d be better off out of this league.  It’s just a constant thing from Jags fans, not just the other fan I was bantering with and honestly it’s pretty pathetic. 

On 03/02/2024 at 18:13, AUcal said:

As has been the case in many recent seasons, it's very tight in the championship with several teams attempting to be less shite than the the rest. 5 points currently separate 5th from 9th, with Arbroath currently occupying 10th, 5 points off of the play-off spot.

Who's going straight down? Who's finishing 9th and entering the play-offs? 

Will Arbroath pull off a miraculous survival? Will a recent new manager bounce for Ayr or Queens Park save them from the play-off? Will the ongoing Dunfermline tailspin propel them back into League 1? Will big Dunc carry Caley downwards?

Discuss all here.

Ha ha, save them from the play offs?  You mean the relegation play offs, it might take Ayr and QP to the promotion play offs

51 minutes ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Sorry, think you have the wrong thread mate............no Nazis here, do you have any proof or, are you just being a knob as usual?

I wouldn't concern yourself, honestly. This is just his online persona. He's been doing it for years across the forum, desperate for attention from the more "box office" posters that he rarely gets.

2 hours ago, airdrieoldboy said:

Sorry, think you have the wrong thread mate............no Nazis here, do you have any proof or, are you just being a knob as usual?

Honestly please don't lower yourself to his level. His MO is to fish for bites and he'll be soiling himself in excitement that he's reeled another one in so don't bite. 

Read if you must, pity him and move on. 

15 hours ago, Rover the Moon said:

Might as well shut down P&B then.

Christ, can you imagine? This site is doing a valuable public service by distracting a lot of absolute rockets. The likes of  @Jives Miguel@SandyCromarty and @itzdrk just wandering about in their local communities instead of spamming threads on here is a shudder inducing thought.

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

Christ, can you imagine? This site is doing a valuable public service by distracting a lot of absolute rockets. The likes of  @Jives Miguel@SandyCromarty and @itzdrk just wandering about in their local communities instead of spamming threads on here is a shudder inducing thought.

You're a bloke in your 50s desperately trying to run feuds with multiple members of the forum. Have you considered growing up?

Thank you