Motherwell v Ross County (7:45pm Tue, 6th Feb)

10 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Adams has actually made County worse than under Malky.

I think his players didn't react well to him throwing them under a bus after the Dundee game.

Telling everyone they were shit, then replacing them with absolute no marks on loan from the EFL, and then compounding that by sticking all the new players straight into the team with them likely still learning each others names.

Brilliant management.

Not to worry though, he'll get an absolute fortune to do it all over again in the Summer/next January too.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Telling everyone they were shit, then replacing them with absolute no marks on loan from the EFL, and then compounding that by sticking all the new players straight into the team with them likely still learning each others names.

Brilliant management.

Not to worry though, he'll get an absolute fortune to do it all over again in the Summer/next January too.

I was going to play devil's advocate and say that he needs time to work with all the new signings, but it's difficult to argue with this point.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Brilliant management.

Yeah, that's exactly what happened. Mr Motivator that is Adam's.

You can be a total arsehole but be good at your job and no one will care as long as the results keep coming.

You can be sound, and relatively shite at your job and you’ll get a bit of sympathy and leeway to try to turn things around.

You can’t be both a total arsehole and totally shite at your job, and Adams is. If he doesn’t get the boot soon it’s automatic relegation for County sadly.

4 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Anyone else watching this on Motherwell's stream? Is that someone trying to communicate in morse code beside the commentary team?

Yeah I've previously complained about that to MFC TV because it's annoying the teats off me too - pretty much every commentary is the same 😒

Just now, RostokMcSpoons said:

Yeah I've previously complained about that to MFC TV because it's annoying the teats off me too - pretty much every commentary is the same 😒

I’ve never noticed that before and now it’s the only thing I can hear. Cheers lads. 

2 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

White is laughably bad isn’t he? He isn’t the only one to be fair. Can’t believe we got offered money for that diddy.

White is Lazy, very lazy.