Aberdeen visit Ibrox, Tuesday 6th 8pm

1 minute ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not denying either is a good player but let’s see them in a team with less possession and less of the ball. 

I get what your saying but under Ange it isn't the easiest style for a centre back, playing a ridiculously high line and having to play it quickly through to midfield. Under Rodgers though fair enough.

5 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Miovski is genuinely English Premier League standard. 

Absolutely. I said this a few weeks ago to some sevco supporting pals and they just laughed. Of course, if he was at sevco he'd be getting lobbied for tens of millions.

Also, Kris Boyd thinking butland should be going to the euros gave me a wee chuckle.

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

With the Old Firm in freefall, it's hard to see past Hearts for the title from here, to be quite honest and frank with you.

They’ll win it for the first time since 1986!

Roos is going to put his goal kicks to the area of the park where all 20 players are stood, according to Miller. 

Incredible analysis - I’d have never guessed that was the plan. 

Just now, PSJ.84 said:

Roos is going to put his goal kicks to the area of the park where all 20 players are stood, according to Miller. 

Incredible analysis - I’d have never guessed that was the plan. 

To be fair to him he’s entitled to that job, having played for not one but both of the guardians of Scottish football. The fact that he’s as thick as pig shit with zero insight whatsoever makes him the ideal candidate. 

Just now, DukDukGoose said:

I wouldn't mind Millers commentary if I was streaming *** TV.

Still raging he got knocked back from the Aberdeen job. 

Just now, MarbellaDEE said:

To be fair to him he’s entitled to that job, having played for not one but both of the guardians of Scottish football. The fact that he’s as thick as pig shit with zero insight whatsoever makes him the ideal candidate. 

All 3 surely?

8 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

This is my first experience of Kenny Miller on co-comms. I’ve only had it on since half time but I think he’s ok.

I like his voice.

Big team found.