Ross County's Next Permanent Manager 23/24 Edition Part 2

Who will be Ross County's next permanent manager?  

136 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

It is fair bleak that Yogi is not just a serious candidate but one of the better ones.

I still think Rhys McCabe is one of the better candidates, but couldn't blame him if he would rather wait for a better gig to turn up

18 minutes ago, forkboy said:

It is fair bleak that Yogi is not just a serious candidate but one of the better ones.

I still think Rhys McCabe is one of the better candidates, but couldn't blame him if he would rather wait for a better gig to turn up

I genuinely have no idea.  Don Cowie seems to have the inside track, but I can’t help but think he’s too connected with the previous failed regimes.  

If the ICT shortlist is anything to go by, John Collins and “a player at one of Scotland’s biggest clubs who fancies a career change” will apply.  I don’t know if County have the same agent of choice as ICT, but I assume that they do. 

Tam Courts seems a reasonable shout.  

Edited by Savage Henry

Not sure that’s good for either him or the club, but time will tell. It will certainly please those continually bemoaning the lack of locals in the squad.

Onwards and upwards, hopefully….

17 minutes ago, stagdhu said:

Don was always the cheap and easy short term solution, but I just hope and pray the club have an ace up their sleeves for the summer

It's only interim. I honestly prefer that, rather than rushing to hire some retread from Roy's Filofax this means they can hopefully conduct a proper search for a new manager.

1 hour ago, forkboy said:

McCabe wont move until wants to stop playing, and theres very few jobs that would make him do that just now IMO.