Dees vs. The Rubbers, Sunday 11th Feb, 2pm

6 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

How many clubs outside the OF won the league in the 60s/70s?

How many clubs outside the OF have ever won the double?

The only weirdo here is the guy who posts multiple times a week about how much he hates someones posts, when literally all he needs to do to avoid is press the "ignore" button.

Literally years of this and you still mewl about me rather than just ignoring me.

Just grow up and go away. 

I'd be more than happy to agree with Boredom to disappear until the last kick of the Scottish Premiership season pending on this result.

Not only did Todger get banished but FatMan Danger also coughed up fifty pound to Cats protection as they dined on his salty tears the season before.

Step up Boredom and stick by your skittery pie chart thereoms. 

I think we all know he likes to spout utter pish with no reasoning behind it so there's little chance he actually thinks Saints will win this one and that top 6 is a genuine hope. More waffle.

The celebrations around Dens as we saunter to a 3 0 victory as the the king of tedium sadly pats the log out button until further notice would be excellent if he had the minerals.

ETA - such is the guaranteed nature of a Dundee win I'll even take the draw as a loss.

Thank you.

Edited by Dundee-FC92

13 hours ago, johnnydun said:

It's not amazing.

Look at the form...

Screenshot_20240209_101017_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.38927e2a187edfeca34fe0bc85b12123.jpg

We currently have the worst defence in the league.

Not an excuse, but, has any other team had 8 away fixtures over this spell?

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Just grow up and go away. 

Why should he? It's a multi club forum that he enjoys posting on and he contributes well to. I don't know how he can enjoy it right enough, when he has screeching wee h8rz like you chasing him around the forum constantly but he clearly does or he'd have stopped posting a long time ago. Bringing the fact he's a young father into it and making out he's setting a bad example to his kid to try and get some green dots is pretty low and really unnecessary. It really is as simple as putting him on ignore if he ruffles your feathers as much as the last exchange suggests. 

Can we not just talk about the football rather than the moronic bullshit posted on the last couple of pages please? The best Dundee side of the last 50 years are a whole 2 points ahead of one of the most inept Saints side I can remember watching in my time attending Saints games. Surely that's something for Dundee supporters to get excited about, it's not often they're in the top flight and not adrift at the bottom of the league, watching on as Saints and United aim for a European place. 

4 hours ago, Fifespud said:

When will you grow up? A young(ish) father. I fear for the example being set. ‘What does your daddy do for a hobby?’ ‘He plays computer games, creates wąnky graphs, and tries to upset people on social media’. 

Fucking hell you’re no right.

12 minutes ago, hk blues said:

You haven't won the double - the double is the league title and Scottish Cup. 

Fair play.

A cup double then.

2 minutes ago, K.T said:

Costelloe winner

shocked-anime.gif.69ef7e8307f12ee416cd8688c5356243.gif

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Fair play.

A cup double then.

Thank You.

And, while we're at it, can you not get somebody to correct your team's thread title?  Must be against the Trade's Description Act or whatever they call it these days.

7 hours ago, Kyle said:

Why should he? It's a multi club forum that he enjoys posting on and he contributes well to. I don't know how he can enjoy it right enough, when he has screeching wee h8rz like you chasing him around the forum constantly but he clearly does or he'd have stopped posting a long time ago. Bringing the fact he's a young father into it and making out he's setting a bad example to his kid to try and get some green dots is pretty low and really unnecessary. It really is as simple as putting him on ignore if he ruffles your feathers as much as the last exchange suggests. 

Can we not just talk about the football rather than the moronic bullshit posted on the last couple of pages please? The best Dundee side of the last 50 years are a whole 2 points ahead of one of the most inept Saints side I can remember watching in my time attending Saints games. Surely that's something for Dundee supporters to get excited about, it's not often they're in the top flight and not adrift at the bottom of the league, watching on as Saints and United aim for a European place. 

You can f**k off too. 

8 hours ago, Kyle said:

Telt.

16 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Still find it a bit sad Dundee fans have to go back 50+ years for something to gloat about.

You're literally trying to gloat that your team is only two points behind another team.

23 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

You're literally trying to gloat that your team is only two points behind another team.

Hud on - 2 points behind the best Dundee team in 50 years so not just any Dundee team.  

Just now, hk blues said:

Hud on - 2 points behind the best Dundee team in 50 years so not just any Dundee team.  

The mid 80's team of Duffy, Brown, Rafferty, Wright and Super Tommy would destroy any Saints team in history.