2016 Scottish Cup Winners v 2016 Scottish Cup Runners-Up

2 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Very difficult to change team. My wee team is the mighty Raith Rovers... No doubt I'll be accused of being a glory hunter in 2 divisions.

It’s easy. I changed teams when I was old enough and sensible enough to know better than to support a shower of bigoted disgusting c***s. Never looked back. Try it. You’ll love it. 

6 minutes ago, Empty It said:

Remember lads it's just the minority though, it's just an optical illusion that it's 99% of them.

They are disgusting. I got out the car at Meadowbank and was challenged to a square go by one neanderthal.

Me, on my tod. 

His 5 mates at least had the decency to tell him to stop being a knob.......

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

They are disgusting. I got out the car at Meadowbank and was challenged to a square go by one neanderthal.

Me, on my tod. 

The colour green seems to set them off.

If this was a UEFA game Rangers would be fined and possibly have a partial stadium closure due to their scum support. 

Why do the SFA ignore this when UEFA don’t?

Because it’s this religious bigotry that helps “sell” our game worldwide. What a hill to die on. 🤦 

FTOF

FCUK THE SFA

Not able to see this one, sounds like a dull one for Boyle though. Oxygen as he went off the park? Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he is back pretty quickly.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

Not able to see this one, sounds like a dull one for Boyle though. Oxygen as he went off the park? Hopefully it’s nothing serious and he is back pretty quickly.

He won't be, he was unconscious 

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Me, on my tod. 

Time for Hibs to cut their allocation. 

They really are scum. Hope you’re alright mate. 

Imagine being so insecure that you need to support such a vile institution just because they win football matches.

Just now, Empty It said:

Imagine being so insecure that you need to support such a vile institution just because they win football matches.

It makes them feel better about their shite personal lives.

When was the last time there was a match thread involving them that didn’t have a discussion about the small minority of their fans behaving like total scum? A total skid mark on the underpants of society. Wish one club would take the lead and just say that we don’t want them anywhere near our stadiums. 

Well done to the Hibs fan that chucked that vape onto the pitch. That'll give Rangers fans at least a few months of whataboutery.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Well done to the Hibs fan that chucked that vape onto the pitch. That'll give Rangers fans at least a few months of whataboutery.

I'm sure stuff getting thrown on the pitch happens all the time but half the time Hibs seem to be live on the tele at ER there appears to be an incident.

Edited by gannonball