Rangers v Ross County: Valentines Day

1 hour ago, silver said:

After the defeat I expect a reporter to say 'Don, that was a baptism of fire for you, you couldnt have got a tougher fixture to start your managerial career'

Followed by a response along the lines of 'Our season isnt defined by games against Rangers or Celtic'

Yawn.

Or he could be a total melon and say the team is utter shite, Scottish football is shite and he wishes he’d never taken the job. That would be fun and not in the least bit embarrassing.

Edited by Pete the Jakey

Ah but saying what you said  isnt  towing the scottish football party line. One must not upset footballers, one must not say anything bad about scottish football. One must pretend all is OK and repeat ad nauseum cliched post match interview lines.

1 minute ago, silver said:

Ah but saying what you said  isnt  towing the scottish football party line. One must not upset footballers, one must not say anything bad about scottish football. One must pretend all is OK and repeat ad nauseum cliched post match interview lines.

Even if it’s to the complete detriment of the Club you are managing and leads to your termination? What a completely bizarre take.

It would be like me going into work and telling all my colleagues they are shit at their job, that the industry is a joke, and I wish I’d never got the job. Aye all good craic if it wasn’t so utterly damaging.

Criticise players?, what like fans do? How many times have you heard at TGE players bood off the pitch at half or full time? Imagine several thousand people coming to your place of work and standing outside your office and them shouting abuse at you? Fans eh, dont you just love them.

Interesting line up.  I think Brophy’s been pretty much a disgrace this season and completely hid under Adams.  A motivated employee, I guess you’d call him now.  Reid in from nowhere as well. 

37 minutes ago, silver said:

Criticise players?, what like fans do? How many times have you heard at TGE players bood off the pitch at half or full time? Imagine several thousand people coming to your place of work and standing outside your office and them shouting abuse at you? Fans eh, dont you just love them.

You’ve totally lost me now.

Great to see Brophy getting a start I hope him and Murray don’t have to spend too much time helping out in midfield.  

We've got to end this "never beaten Rangers" nonsense at some point. However, tonight doesn't look like that night. Good to see Brophy back. Interesting that 4 of the loanees still start although Jenks out the squad altogether, despite us not filling the bench. Have we another injury? 

If we get anything from the game, I'll be delighted. 

3-1 Rangers. Jordan White to score against Rangers again. 

5 minutes gone, good finish from Dessers but our defence does not look confident at all.

Edited by Comrie