1 hour ago, Larry Hood said:

Worst ever abusive tirade I have heard in 50+ years of following Clyde. Should have been lifted and rightly called out by actual decent people. 

Get a grip of yourself, what exactly was said that upset you so much?

From what I heard something along the lines of ‘f**k off the lot of you, f**k off to whatever clubs will take you, shower of useless c***s’.

Hard to disagree with much of that tbh. As I’ve said not very productive and not very conducive to a nice wee environment but can’t understand why a few home truths have rattled some who are happy to quietly support us down the toilet. 

6 hours ago, Larry Hood said:

Worst ever abusive tirade I have heard in 50+ years of following Clyde. Should have been lifted and rightly called out by actual decent people. 

Putting myself in the firing line -

I used to go to Shawfield sometimes back in the day when QP weren't playing,  and was quite shocked at the abuse fired out by the Clyde support to their own players, and that's when you were half decent. Worse still, it was seen as a bit of a laugh. I haven't heard this anywhere else to the same extent. I can't imagine giving some guy on rock bottom wages absolute pelters will help him be a lower league Messi.

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Putting myself in the firing line -

I used to go to Shawfield sometimes back in the day when QP weren't playing,  and was quite shocked at the abuse fired out by the Clyde support to their own players, and that's when you were half decent. Worse still, it was seen as a bit of a laugh. I haven't heard this anywhere else to the same extent. I can't imagine giving some guy on rock bottom wages absolute pelters will help him be a lower league Messi.

Whereas angry Queens Park supporters doff their bowler hats, dirty their spats and silence their rattles.