SFA New Ticket System

3 hours ago, Bob Belcher said:

Don't know if you got anywhere with this but I just checked and had the same thing happen to me.

I got in touch with SFA and apparently the ticket wasn't registered as scanned in the data provided by the Dutch FA. I replied with pictures of me there and is nothing they can do apparently! 

I got nowhere with mine. Same thing, an issue with scanning the ticket or something.

I told them I could send them flight, hotel, uber and even mcdonalds receipts from when I was there but they couldn't even be arsed replying.

3 hours ago, Virtual Insanity said:

I think it may have been me. I can't quite get my head around that jump - the Poland game falling off and being replaced by the NI one shouldn't have seen much of a movement as far as I can work out from the best guess attendances (I can't find anything official on this). Austria falling off as an Away and being replaced by Netherlands is probably a more significant factor but I would have thought at that level that you're largely dealing with the loyal home fans who don't really bother with away games? 

The away game cant possibly be the reason to any significant extent. The number on 12 points or more is up by more than 2,500 and the number on 11 or more is up by over 3,000. We only got 2,400 for Netherlands and about 1800 of them were sold on day one to those who were already on points above that level. It certainly drifted down to 7 pts though so probably about 500 or so of the lift can be attributed to people taking a chance to go to an easy away trip when it was there.

No, the rise is in the home member attendance. As I said before, qualifying for Euro 20 re-ignited a lot of interest. The SSC sold out and a lot of the newer members stated going every game (or they may have been going every game before but not members because they didnt need to be). It maybe wont go quite as high as I thought given the number on 10 hasnt really moved but it looks fairly likely up to 18,000 people might have 12 points shortly. Compared to 8,000 6 months ago. 

If I recall correctly the discussion was about how easy it may be to get away tickets and tournament tickets in future. Its likely going to get harder and for qualifiers with any sort of rationing people are going to need the mid teens to have a chance. I'm seriously considering heading to the Gibraltar game to get the points. Otherwise my ceiling any time soon is likely 14 points.

Since I'm sad enough to keep a note of member numbers on each points level when the SFA update the tables on the website I had a look and at this point last year there was 6110 people on 12 points or more and now it's 10,489.  Massive jump in numbers.