SFA New Ticket System

I have not received the email yet, unlike others, but the new ticket system on the SFA is now operational.  

This is likely to pose issues on the 27th of this month, as I'll need to re-add family and friends. However, you have to wait for their acceptance as family and friends, which might lead to some complications if left until the last minute.

Received the email advising me to enter my email address and click on the password reset button as advised but no new password is being sent (checked junk folder). All it says if you don't receive the new password in an email is try again. Rinse and repeat so far. Typically SSC I suppose. 

37 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Received the email advising me to enter my email address and click on the password reset button as advised but no new password is being sent (checked junk folder). All it says if you don't receive the new password in an email is try again. Rinse and repeat so far. Typically SSC I suppose. 

Mate has the same problem.

3 minutes ago, Billy Jean King said:

Same result attached and no link sent with new password 

20240222_171856.jpg

This was what I got after that. Wasn’t a case of being sent a password, was just the standard resetting of a password. No idea if that’s any help or not 🤣

36127BC8-8124-4D03-B459-09654C1B9E25.jpeg

Yeah same as @PSJ.84, I got that link sent immediately and have successfully reset my password to exactly what it was before!

Re-adding friends and family is a damned pest though and the thing didn't work properly initially. I'd requested my son but his email is my own spare one on my home pc so I'll need to log on to that at home tonight and re-approve my own request! 😆

8 minutes ago, PSJ.84 said:

This was what I got after that. Wasn’t a case of being sent a password, was just the standard resetting of a password. No idea if that’s any help or not 🤣

36127BC8-8124-4D03-B459-09654C1B9E25.jpeg

I suspect it's an android or version issue on my phone. Will try from a laptop tomorrow 

'Old' password not recognised logging in from Desktop - multiple attempts failed. No problem on Android - same  'old'  password accepted at first attempt; 'Password Reset' email then received  within seconds.

I note the bit near the top of the email which says member tickets are not transferable when talking about the new 'Hampden Park Ticket App'

Does this mean someone buying a 5 game package, for example, would be unable to resell a ticket to a mate in the event they are no longer able to attend one of the games?

1 hour ago, H Wragg said:

I note the bit near the top of the email which says member tickets are not transferable when talking about the new 'Hampden Park Ticket App'

Does this mean someone buying a 5 game package, for example, would be unable to resell a ticket to a mate in the event they are no longer able to attend one of the games?

From what I've heard the mate would need the SSC member's login details (or a loan of his phone) to access the ticket.

Better allow a further 20 minutes to queue at Hampden in future 😖

2 minutes ago, the snudge said:

Where did you do this on the site?

I just clicked on a link in the email I received

Updated password and then went to my account. You can then click on friends and family under the community tab. You need to put in friend/family membership number and surname. It will then update and they will appear under friends/family.

2 hours ago, H Wragg said:

I think it does, and I'd argue it's probably necessary given that SSC points are now awarded for home tickets.

3 hours ago, Distant Doonhamer said:

Whole thing including re-adding friends worked without issue for me this evening. 

I got it to work ok. Requesting my son for Friends and Family this afternoon BEFORE his new account was set up didnt work though. Had to request again AFTER he'd confirmed his account to get it to work.

I’m really not sure points harvesting at home games was an issue that needed addressed tbh. 

Things come up for people, and they can’t make games - particularly given how far in advance tickets are purchased. To not have the option to transfer on to someone, even for free is poor. I don’t see how they couldn’t install a transfer option but you lose your point for example. 

Edited by No_Problemo