SFA New Ticket System

Have been going over the same problems as most people in this thread, for a number of days now. By the looks of my login this morning, it seems to be sorted, but bloody hell, the SFA have had months to implement this and get it up and running so why choose so close to the tickets going on sale?? All it's done is having people scrambling about AGAIN!!!

16 hours ago, PSJ.84 said:

Imagine there’ll be some on here who might miss this for one reason or another:

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/scotland/supporters-tickets/ticket-information/

This information ought to be distributed via email for everyone to review several days prior to making the reservation.

This could be a shambles!

1 minute ago, Jaggy McJagface said:

Same. Absolutely despise buying tickets through the SFA.

Isn't it frustrating? Instead of everyone scrambling to book at the same time, why not implement a system where those with the highest points get the best seats? Still stuck in the waiting room.

20 minutes ago, betting competition said:

This information ought to be distributed via email for everyone to review several days prior to making the reservation.

This could be a shambles!

In fairness it was sent out by email last week.

2 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

I've now been updated to having a 10min wait after being in at 10am, so 25 mins total and I'll be stunned if I'm not kicked out the queue before the countdown is finished 

It's not like it's going to sell out 

Think yourself lucky, I joined the waiting room at 9.56am and I have a 12 min wait 🤣🤣

I’m not bothered, as you say it’s not going to sell out.

Just now, Jambomo said:

Think yourself lucky, I joined the waiting room at 9.56am and I have a 12 min wait 🤣🤣

I’m not bothered, as you say it’s not going to sell out.

It's the frustration though, having put time aside to buy the tickets but then having the wait and the possibility of being kicked out and having to start again 

My timer just went from 2mins to 3mins 30 secs 

3 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

It's the frustration though, having put time aside to buy the tickets but then having the wait and the possibility of being kicked out and having to start again 

I know, mine went from 10 back up to 12 mins 🤣 lying b*****ds.

Still after the experience of buying the Euro tickets, I’m pretty chill about this one.

(though to add, I hope it hurries up as I have a zoom meeting at 11am).

Edited by Jambomo

12 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

I've now been updated to having a 10min wait

9 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

5 minutes ago, Don Diego De la Vega said:

3 minutes ago, Jambomo said:

I know, mine went from 10 back up to 12 mins 🤣 lying b*****ds.

Timer?

I'm in a waiting room with a bar going across the screen which has now reached about 20% of the way across. There are no numbers or clocks running. How does everyone know how long their wait is? Is this a stage beyond the one I'm on? I didn't even try to log in till about 10:15 as I was busy with something at work before that.

1 minute ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Timer?

I'm in a waiting room with a bar going across the screen which has now reached about 20% of the way across. There are no numbers or clocks running. How does everyone know how long their wait is? Is this a stage beyond the one I'm on? I didn't even try to log in till about 10:15 as I was busy with something at work before that.

Yeah this was what I had for the first 10-15 mins or so then timer appeared with countdown

Just purchased my tickets for me and wife using the phone, was a bit of a pain trying to actually select seats as the stadium view was pretty bad certainly worse than the old system for selecting seats

Will have to try use a desktop for next time 

5 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Timer?

Was the same, though I‘m about 75% across and a timer has appeared. 10 minutes