SFA New Ticket System

Just now, Pie Of The Month said:

It should do but there's been enough problems with the new system I wouldn't say anything with any confidence.

I successfully bought us both tickets for the Nations League games last week with no issues so hopefully that's not a problem. Find out in 3 mins I guess.

If I need to I can log in separately on his account and buy them separately I suppose. Be damned unlucky for them to sell out between log ins.

That was easy enough to get tickets. The best seats were all gone to the SSC but I managed to get 4 seats together for the Portugal and Finland games so I’m happy enough.

2 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

👍😀

Take you got them? I was willing you on! 

I'm flying into Charleroi (£70 return) on Friday morning before the train to Amsterdam and back on the Saturday night the same way. Ticking off two countries I've never visited so quite pleased. 

1 minute ago, the snudge said:

Take you got them? I was willing you on! 

I'm flying into Charleroi (£70 return) on Friday morning before the train to Amsterdam and back on the Saturday night the same way. Ticking off two countries I've never visited so quite pleased. 

I got one of the very last pairs apparently as they were marked sold out within 5 mins after. 7 points was the cut off.

It'll be my son's first away game. I've been away with Scotland before a few times but the last time was in 2000 so it's been a long time! I've never been in Netherlands before either. Spent the hour and a half post ticket purchase sorting out flights and a hotel. Got a hotel overlooking the stadium!

Found the system a bit fiddly to work but ended up with two tickets for the Portugal game. G2, Row D so not expecting a great view. Admittedly, it was mostly my fault/not helped by a rubbish signal whilst in work. I clicked best available and was panicking about losing connection and losing the tickets that I ended up faffing trying to change the seats to something further back. I decided to just give up and go with the tickets the system assigned me. Still, it’s absolutely better than nothing!

9 minutes ago, Craig fae the Vale said:

My wife was tasked with getting tickets for the Croatia game yesterday. She was less than complimentary about the new system, but we did end up with the tickets.

I'll never be able to get my gf to do that for me unless I'm dying. I convinced her to go to a game once and she's never been back. 

1 hour ago, 2426255 said:

I'll never be able to get my gf to do that for me unless I'm dying. I convinced her to go to a game once and she's never been back. 

Mrs fae the Vale loves a Scotland game. She's not Scottish by birth, but has fully adopted us as her nationality.

Possibly been covered already in the thread ..... I had a quick look and reckon at this stage no tickets have been made available for the top tier of the South stand for any of these five games?? Am I right in thinking that?

Bit strapped for cash just now so not looking buy tickets right now, but hoping they'll release South stand top tickets nearer the time (as they did for Norway game).

8 minutes ago, Steven W said:

Possibly been covered already in the thread ..... I had a quick look and reckon at this stage no tickets have been made available for the top tier of the South stand for any of these five games?? Am I right in thinking that?

Bit strapped for cash just now so not looking buy tickets right now, but hoping they'll release South stand top tickets nearer the time (as they did for Norway game).

Northern Ireland game has the upper tier on sale now and Portugal game did have on Thursday but now appears they've been sold.

15 minutes ago, Steven W said:

I got tickets, for a mate, in Q4 & Q5 in the South Upper for the Poland  Croatia games. For the Portugal game there was only about 4 or 5 seats available in those sections.

5 minutes ago, Pie Of The Month said:

Northern Ireland game has the upper tier on sale now and Portugal game did have on Thursday but now appears they've been sold.

Portugal game now showing up as sold-out.

Edited by German Jag

Aye went on today try get tickets for the nations league games. Portugal game sold out. Managed to get 2 tickets for the Poland and Croatia games. Very little tickets left as i was looking.

On 07/03/2024 at 14:03, Skyline Drifter said:

Got a hotel overlooking the stadium!

That's so handy, especially for an evening kick off. I've got a hotel one tube stop north of the Munich stadium when hopefully 90% of people will be heading south into the centre, I've hated crowded trains and stations ever since my London commuting days.

4 hours ago, AUcal said:

Aye went on today try get tickets for the nations league games. Portugal game sold out. Managed to get 2 tickets for the Poland and Croatia games. Very little tickets left as i was looking.

Should be moving these games to Pittodrie and Easter Road though.

27 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Aye, noticed a lot of that chat, they're dafties. It is quite incredible how some folk love to find a reason to moan.

Games that will sell out at 50,000 seater Hampden, 7/8 months in advance of the ties, shouldn't be played there. They should be played in front of less than half of that - with less than 20,000 home supporters when you factor in away allocation.

Edited by AUcal

5 hours ago, welshbairn said:

That's so handy, especially for an evening kick off. I've got a hotel one tube stop north of the Munich stadium when hopefully 90% of people will be heading south into the centre, I've hated crowded trains and stations ever since my London commuting days.

Yep, especially as we're getting a very early flight back on the Saturday morning so no trailing the length of Amsterdam and queuing for taxis / trains to get back to a hotel after the game. If we want to we'll be in bed by 10:30pm!

I even paid an extra 8 Euros for a room with a Stadium view just for a laugh! 😆

3 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Was anyone calling for this for the upcoming campaign?

The time to do that would’ve been the first League C campaign where we had 17k and 21k rattling around Hampden. We’re thankfully far past that point now.