SFA New Ticket System

10 hours ago, 2426255 said:

Best view in the house, but comes at the expense of atmosphere, mostly in with polite society types. What game(s) were you in the Lower last year? as that can have a bearing.

I was there for all 5 in last year’s package 

I actually quite liked it tbf, met some good folk

Last time I was in that upper tier a certain Craig Levein was manager

a 1-1 or 0-0 against Czech Republic 

23 minutes ago, MarkoP said:

I was there for all 5 in last year’s package 

I actually quite liked it tbf, met some good folk

Last time I was in that upper tier a certain Craig Levein was manager

a 1-1 or 0-0 against Czech Republic 

Cool, hope you like the Upper stand. Like I said it's a great view - let me know what you think!

4 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

Cool, hope you like the Upper stand. Like I said it's a great view - let me know what you think!

I’ll do my best to bring the tone down 

I’m quite good at it 😎

No problems when getting into the site to buy the tickets on Tuesday for myself & my son basically in and out very quickly after after selecting the seats, adding to basket & paying for them.

Only issue that I had was adding my son to the family & friends section which showed him as pending since Friday morning until Morning morning(despite him accepting the request within seconds) but a quick call to the SSC on Monday morning and it was fixed within 2 minutes

Roll on March and here's to 5 sell out games at Hampden 

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but does anyone know what the craic is re the general sale? Will all 5 matches be available at one go? 

I believe the match package is not an option in the general sale.

18 minutes ago, True Saintee said:

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere - but does anyone know what the craic is re the general sale? Will all 5 matches be available at one go? 

To be honest I don't know as I have never bought tickets through general sale even in the old days when we were getting crowds of 15k - 20k (unless it was England) sorry

1 hour ago, True Saintee said:

All games will be available from the start.

A match package wouldn’t work after the individual sale for members as it would only take someone to buy a seat for one game to make it unavailable for sale as a package. 

3 hours ago, True Saintee said:

Yes they will, I've not bought tickets in General Sale for over 14 years but know people on my bus that do. All tickets will go on General Sale at 1000 on the 7th of March and it will be for all 5 games, although you might not necessarily get the same seat for all the games

The most likely explanation is that you actually have two accounts registered to your email address - that's what happened to me. Check the confirmation email from when you bought your SSC membership and see what number is on there.

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

The most likely explanation is that you actually have two accounts registered to your email address - that's what happened to me. Check the confirmation email from when you bought your SSC membership and see what number is on there.

Thanks.

On 28/02/2024 at 16:41, lubo_blaha said:

Very strong sales despite issues with new system, higher prices, less important games etc.

I can confirm going in to look for individual tickets today. Not much left at all in certain sections. Was hoping to get close to my pals who bought the package but nae chance 🫤

2 hours ago, the snudge said:

Anyone any idea of how the Netherlands ticket sales are going? Likely to drop to 11 points?

Just going to ask the same thing (except I need it to drop to 7 points, I think it'll definitely go below 11). 

Anyone know how day one sales were? 

5 hours ago, the snudge said:

Anyone any idea of how the Netherlands ticket sales are going? Likely to drop to 11 points?

I think it’ll drop to single figures tbh. Sales schedule is quite tight. 

25 minutes ago, AlloaAdam said:

850 tickets left, my optimism of getting tickets on 10 points is dwindling.

Balls!

Thanks for the info. It would be nice if the SSC would acknowledge there are people out there who don't use Twitter and disseminate information in some other way.

That means 1,550 tickets have been sold to a potential 3,768 people so only about 40% of the most regular travelers have bought. Does seem likely, given there are over 11,000 people with the opportunity to buy those 850 tickets before they reach you and a further 8,000 before I can, that it won't get there.

Edited by Skyline Drifter