The Motherwell Football and Athletic Club Limited vs Celtic - 25th feb

17 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

Also sure me saying directly to you that the comment shouldn’t have been made and he will have to apologise for it is the opposite of me defending him mate, i would have thought that was pretty obvious

Have to apologise rather than want to apologise is quite telling imvho.

19 hours ago, AJF said:

His ego just seems off the charts.

He made a comment about stories already being written and was asked to expand on it. He couldn’t without looking stupid and crumbled, ending with the condescending pish.

He is trying to create a siege mentality but is failing pretty badly.

Celtic haven't lost a game since the 16th of December M8 why would he want to create a siege mentality?

15 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Celtic haven't lost a game since the 16th of December M8 why would he want to create a siege mentality?

Because he has blown an 8 point lead in the league with Celtic now finding themselves in second place and he needs to do something to try and keep the fans and players onside, maybe?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

Because he has blown an 8 point lead in the league with Celtic now finding themselves in second place and he needs to do something to try and keep the fans and players onside, maybe?

Dropping 4 points out of 33 isn't to bad plus it's the best run of results all season M8, you still didn't answer my Question?

3 minutes ago, willywastecoat said:

Dropping 4 points out of 33 isn't to bad plus it's the best run of results all season M8, you still didn't answer my Question?

My reply literally gave a suggestion as to why he might be wanting to create a siege mentality 😂 so yeah I did answer 

34 minutes ago, AJF said:

My reply literally gave a suggestion as to why he might be wanting to create a siege mentality 😂 so yeah I did answer 

St Brendan can't control other teams results nor can Celtic,if sevco are on a good run and go on to win the league they deserve it M8.
Celtic can only control their own results and right their own story, sorry there was 2 cup games in this run so my numbers were wrong just like your suggestion.
Plus creating a siege mentality would suggest everything is against us which is total nonesense.

Edited by willywastecoat

On 25/02/2024 at 16:40, Albertlegend said:

Last time Rodger’s was up here he had the easiest job in Europe, massively outspending everyone else in the league, a shambles of a rangers side, Aberdeen the nearest challengers! 

now he’s getting found for the fraud he is!! No Celtic players have improved since his arrival and many have gone backwards! 

hope he stays  a while longer yet!! 

O'Riley has improved a lot under Rodgers.

7 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

O'Riley has improved a lot under Rodgers.

It's funny you posting that when he looks like he needs dropped or rested M8,there is loads of things you can point to in this regression this season but I agree O'Reily has been very good.

Just now, willywastecoat said:

It's funny you posting that when he looks like he needs dropped or rested M8,there is loads of things you can point to in this regression this season but I agree O'Reily has been very good.

Yeah he's went off form a bit since the end of January. With Hatate out a lot rests on his shoulders at the moment. I'm hoping the return of Iwata to the side can free up McGregor more as he's always been better further forward.

10 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Yeah he's went off form a bit since the end of January. With Hatate out a lot rests on his shoulders at the moment. I'm hoping the return of Iwata to the side can free up McGregor more as he's always been better further forward.

Selling Turnbull was the worse move Celtic have made in a decade M8,Bernardo for me needs to step up,we have left ourself short through the middle.

1 minute ago, willywastecoat said:

Selling Turnbull was the worse move Celtic have made in a decade M8,Bernardo for me needs to step up,we have left ourself short through the middle.

I got the impression that Turnbull had checked out mentally and wanted a move. I also think injury stunted his development a fair bit.

14 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

I got the impression that Turnbull had checked out mentally and wanted a move. I also think injury stunted his development a fair bit.

Scoring 7 goals in the first half of the season will be missed in the second half of the season M8.