The word ***

stonedsailor

Question

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, johnnydun said:

Tbf, when you can still use derogatory terms like 'Pikey' on the forum, I can't see why you would bother starring any word out.

On a semi-related note I watched Snatch for the first time in about 20 years last night. What a film.

49 minutes ago, RawB93 said:

D'ya like dags?

I’m not a film buff by any means and simple minds and all that but I honestly think some of the performances in that film were top class, especially Pitt.

Alan Ford as Brick Top is amazing.

I had totally forgotten about 3 parts of the film that made me laugh so much:

1 - “Do you know what Nemesis means?” and then the look of utter bewilderment from the other guys.

2 - When the dog swallows the toy.

3 - “the fact you’ve got replica a written down the side of your gun” etc.

Watched Lock Stock recently as well and whilst that was good too it wasn’t as funny as snatch was.

Edited by Sortmeout

6 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

I’m not a film buff by any means and simple minds and all that but I honestly think some of the performances in that film were top class, especially Pitt.

Alan Ford as Brick Top is amazing.

I had totally forgotten about 3 parts of the film that made me laugh so much:

1 - “Do you know what Nemesis means?” and then the look of utter bewilderment from the other guys.

2 - When the dog swallows the toy.

3 - “the fact you’ve got replica a written down the side of your gun” etc.

Watched Lock Stock recently as well and whilst that was good too it wasn’t as funny as snatch was.

Totally agree, lots of great characters.

Aye, I think I saw Lock Stock the same night I first saw Snatch so always associate them with one another.

I would also add a 4th to the list which is YARN | It's a fucking anti-aircraft gun, Vincent. | Snatch (2001) | Video  gifs by quotes | c66127c1 | 紗