Can't see a match thread?

I appreciate Hearts won the last encounter with relative ease but I think I we may have turned the corner performance in the past week with skelping Dundee and a decent second half against Motherwell before that.

Last week we lost 5-0 to Rangers then we got a lucky draw with Hibs plus Celtic are back on form so Sunday isn't looking good.

Last time we played Celtic at Tynecastle Naismith was full of confidence and spoke about going toe to toe with Celtic. He put out an attacking team and the players were left chasing shadows as we lost 4-1.

I don't know how he is going to play this one,  I think he might have to pack the midfield as the defence is looking shaky.

Celtic seem to be hitting form while we're having a bit of a wobble, and Kent being out is a bit of a nightmare. An away goal in the first 5 minutes and pumped feels like a decent bet.

10 hours ago, Insert Amusing Pseudonym said:

McGregor missing would help a great deal and we'll no doubt go back to a 3 with Kent missing.

McGregor was been uncharacteristically off it this season but the idea of him not being in the team gives me the fear for games like this. I would have said the same about Kyogo a month ago though.

28 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

With our defence at the moment, "having a go" would very much be a poor idea.

Best approach here is a parked bus and hoping for a break.

Double decker or mini bus?

4 hours ago, gannonball said:

McGregor was been uncharacteristically off it this season but the idea of him not being in the team gives me the fear for games like this. I would have said the same about Kyogo a month ago though.

He's your best player in terms of knowing he'll turn up when it's a big game.  You've no got anyone else who does what he does.

Personally i'd be very happy to see us sit in and try to play on the break, though you'd still expect Celtic to be good enough given we're missing a few

7 hours ago, Girth said:

Have a go and get at them please Hertz. 

Thank you. 

Fucking hell man, wash your mouth out - the HiDee alliance is on shaky ground after that post.

Cleveland Browns No GIF by Nickelodeon at Super Bowl

If we are going to a back 3 then it's more than likely to be Sibbick in for Kent.

So, Cochrane pushing forward on the left. He can take Johnston. I think he got the better of him at Parkhead. Taylor goes missing in action on the other side of the park so it could be Dexter getting picked on the right as the best part of his game is when he gets forward. Shankland score against Celtic so we have a threat, it's brutal playing against them without a threat, we have something for them to worry about. 

A much worse Hearts team absolutely skelped a far superior Celtic team led by Brendan Rodgers at Tynecastle, so there is some cause for optimism.

But Rangers losing to Motherwell, coupled with Hearts suddenly seeming miles off it, leads me to suspect an old fashioned comfortable away win is on the cards.

I got offered a free ticket from my brother and politely declined.

16 minutes ago, Darren said:

I got offered a free ticket from my brother and politely declined.

Wasn't meant to be my day using the ST tomorrow, but the two lads I share with have convenient excuses, so I need to go.

I'll be in Tynecastle for at least a few minutes. Probably.

The TA is a lovely pub.