Dunup v Aberdoon

Just now, Dons_1988 said:

Astonishingly bad again. Very worrying indeed. 

The attacking play from the Kili match that I expected, disappeared. It was a shite pen decision but the Dees deserved the win as far as how the teams matched up. 

Just now, rainbowrising said:

The attacking play from the Kili match that I expected, disappeared. It was a shite pen decision but the Dees deserved the win as far as how the teams matched up. 

Yeah we deserved to lose. Theres no point me going on about VAR. I’ve said it all in the relevant threads. I think the pen is a nonsense and would say the same if it was the other way. 

But we were utterly shite again. So passive, so fragile, no quality, soft as anything, no ideas. No nothing. 

1 minute ago, DukDukGoose said:

Perhaps we should have played with the same intensity before the 90th minute.

The midfield were non-existent. We've had plenty examples over the course of the season to show Shinnie can't manage back to back 90 minutes 3-4 days apart.

The lack of signing a defensive midfielder is looking increasingly destructive. Similarities to Dundee united last year sadly. We have a slightly better keeper. We really need to halt this momentum soon.

Can we have some more games in hand please?

What happened to the team from Saturday?

Cormack has a lot to answer for. Be some laugh when he is parading the championship playoff promotion trophy next year as if it’s something to celebrate…

Just now, The Algebraist said:

Wow, that has got to be the worst Aberdeen performance I've ever seen. Absolutely chronic.

Having Portales back huge for us. Didn't give them a sniff. 

VAR handballs are silly.

Portales, Sylla and Cameron were superb.

1 minute ago, kent_don said:

Can we have some more games in hand please?

What happened to the team from Saturday?

Cormack has a lot to answer for. Be some laugh when he is parading the championship playoff promotion trophy next year as if it’s something to celebrate…

IMG_8030.thumb.webp.3a51a3fc16b07ac1fd90867f8fe56f21.webp

Wow, that has got to be the worst Aberdeen performance I've ever seen. Absolutely chronic.

Portales, Sylla, Cameron and (hold my hands up) Main, were key to our win. 

Aye Portales was excellent 

Glad we got what was an absolute VAR shitefest of a penalty because our inability to score when miles better than Aberdeen was worrying 

Some great play and good to see Scott Tiffoney growing into the player we thought we’d signed