Dunup v Aberdoon

1 minute ago, The Algebraist said:

Wow, that has got to be the worst Aberdeen performance I've ever seen. Absolutely chronic.

Having Portales back huge for us. Didn't give them a sniff.

Portales was magnificent. 

Would still love to see the Dons hump the DABS in a play off.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

1 minute ago, eindhovendee said:

Portales was magnificent. 

Would still love to see the Dons hump the DABS in a play off.

Frustrated World Cup GIF

Yes Please Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

18 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

He had probably his best game - he is a complete pest for defenders to deal with.

Think a few St. Mirren supporters said it, Main is a slow burner. He'll definitively be an asset to Dundee next season as he's a nightmare on his day.

Portales changes our back-line from a slow, horrific, bombscare mess to a slightly less bombscare mess but classy as f**k.

Cameron, McCowan and Sylla absolutely excellent all game for us. That should have been much more than 1-0.

Aberdeen...wow. Really, really, really bad. No plan or patterns of play. Could have played 3 games in a row and they wouldn't have scored.

Well my first game at dens was in 1960 and I’ve been going every season since then , and that is definitely the worst Aberdeen team I’ve ever saw in all those year , absolutely dire , had we been able to finish better it would’ve been at least 4 by half time , still think they’ll be safe , they’d beat United or Raith in the play offs , mind you maybe Morton would beat them 

I went to this one as a neutral.

An impressive turnout from the Aberdeen fans, but my God their team were second best in every department. Dundee were head and shoulders better in every area of the park. They just seemed to want the win more.

Portales and Sylla - caviar.

No idea why some are picking Costolloe out though - absolute humpty and a complete shitehawk in the air - only marginally improved in the 2nd half.  

Aberdeen - Not Caviar

Whole defence horrific and only outdone by the goalkeeper. Lucky that wasn’t 4 or 5.

I’ve genuinely never seen a defence so terrified to have the ball and also so stinking when they were forced to have it. No. 27 absolutely horrific. 

Dunno why there's even a debate about that penalty. Two hands into Portales back as he's pushed, and the ball comes down and hits his right arm. Should have had 2 penalties for it IMO.

I'm appreciative of VAR for making such a spot, but it really was absolutely ridiculous the time it took. It's killing football.

Aberdeen aren’t much better than Ross county or livi. They might actually be worse.

Nice to see dundee actually dominating and winning against an Aberdeen team even if it’s the worst in years very happy with our performance today. Sylla is like a rock