Dunup v Aberdoon

FAO Dundee fans: Cleppy Rd onto Provost Rd is closed and fucked with roadworks. Avoid if possible. 

FAO Aberdeen fans: There are no roadworks in the area so nothing to worry about travelwise. 

Thank you. 

42 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

FAO Dundee fans: Cleppy Rd onto Provost Rd is closed and fucked with roadworks. Avoid if possible. 

FAO Dee Man : good to see you on home soil.

Also FAO Dee Man : f**k you fer no inviti g me for a pint, ye prostitute murdering, koala cuddling yak.

9 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

I just can't get on-board the Main train. He just doesn't do it for me at all.

I can see why he’s not popular but I think this is the very type of game he could do something for us.  

Gartenmann won’t enjoy the game if Dundee are targeting him and using the physical presence of Main.

Cant complain about our lineup overall. In our position you don’t change a lineup that has just produced a decent display.

7 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Aberdeen have looked strong away from home recently and have a decent unbeaten run. Dundee should have enough to beat them though.

If they keep this away form up they’ll be fighting it out with Ayr for major trophies.