Dunfermline Athletic -vs- Dundee United (Do we really have to edition)

Why did we decide to sit back and let them in to it the past 10 minutes? Fucking hammer them! They are absolutely murder and we could be 3 or 4 up if we really hammered them! Can't moan, but it's a precarious position still. 

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've not been able to deal with Jakubiak one bit tonight. I am really surprised they played with their right back as the only width, but it has fell right in to our lap. 

2 minutes ago, Pride of Fife said:

🎶The Pars are havin a party, the Raith are havin a party, We’re all havin a party… The Arabs are in their beds🎶

Give you that one. 👏🏻

13 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

United are a big enough club that Goodwin gets another gig in professional football once he completes this shitting the bed at United.

I sympathise with his next victims.

Think tonight is proving that John Nelms was right to plump for McPake as our manager ahead of Goodwin but what an utterly depressing choice.

Grieve a man down tho

16 minutes ago, keyser_soze said:

Is this the same toothless attacking Pars side that turned up at Starks Park last Saturday ? I don't think so and 

I Like It Nyc GIF by 8it

Dunfy was no bad dawbrowdki world class save gave them the breeks 

1 minute ago, MazzyStar said:

Future Scotland player being interviewed 

Think Jonathan Sutherland has missed his chance.

2 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

You could've picked someone at random off the street in Dunfermline and they'd be more interesting and sound more knowledgeable than McNamara. Jeezy peeps.

Brewster would be better. 

Saw on a Twitter thread midweek about the York City owners refunding fans after a 6-1 humiliation at Altrincham that almost a decade of awfulness after his spell there, Macnamara is still regarded as the benchmark for disastrous managers at the club. I wonder if he's liked anywhere.