Semi Final: Rangers vs Hearts

41 minutes ago, HeartsOfficialMoaner said:

Nice Naismith interview. It'll have them biting.

I think I'll start calling him Nice Naismith. 

I think he's played a bit of a blinder acting like he's being empathetic by saying he's familiar with the pressure being there before but ramping it up at the same time on them.

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

I think he's played a bit of a blinder acting like he's being empathetic by saying he's familiar with the pressure being there before but ramping it up at the same time on them.

Confidence is a big part of the game. It might put more pressure on them while they are feeling fragile. 

We're 0 for 19 at Hampden by doing the generic be respectful patter so might has well try something different. Maybe could have waded in harder with something like:-

"if they do beat us, they've most likely got Celtic, a team they've not beaten all season in the final.

...and a team we've beaten twice already."

On 18/04/2024 at 09:54, Dons_1988 said:

Never having beaten them, old or new, at hampden is mortifying. Shame on hearts. 

It's one of those really annoying little football anomalies that we really need to end, just like Hibs are desperate to get their first win over Hearts at Hampden too. 

1 minute ago, Galajambo said:

It's one of those really annoying little football anomalies that we really need to end, just like Hibs are desperate to get their first win over Hearts at Hampden too. 

I'm more concerned about winning the cup two more times so we can catch up with Queens Park

The spiders have had gloating rights for too long

40 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

17/2 now for Hearts win on bet365, seems like way too high odds. IMO.

Will Shankland be playing?

Thank you.

I can't say I think Hearts are in any way favourites here, but that seems a very generous price.

Number 9 seems to be fit and well as far as I know.

We're due a win against Sevco. Might as well start tomorrow.

Mordor's gang of journeymen and divers haven't covered themselves in glory in recent games.

Looking forward to this. Just go in and give a good account of ourselves. If we lose we'll be tarnished as shitebags, but Rangers should be beating us realistically but we definitely have a decent chance.

Just don't shit the bed. If they win, make them earn it. No daft goals given away, no daft tackles that give away reds or penalties. They can 100% be got at.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Lets be honest, we're losing to a 94th minute Tavernier penalty despite Rangers being, only second to Celtic, the most put upon team by officials in Scottish football history.

Anyway, no arsed. We're finishing third, getting lobbed 6 million beans and made sure a bunch of fat, bald toothless union jack tattooed bigots couldn't go and that'll do me.

21 hours ago, Crùbag said:

We're due a win against Sevco. Might as well start tomorrow.

Mordor's gang of journeymen and divers haven't covered themselves in glory in recent games.

Given that you haven't beaten them (both versions) there since Hampden was opened 121 years ago, you could be right.