Semi Final: Aberdeen vs Celtic

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They’re not “in the crowd” you muppet.

This is one of the sadder examples of pedantry I've seen online. They are literally in a crowd of their fans, regardless of the wee barrier at their legs, you muppet. ;)

Here, have some more straws to clutch at:

image.png.b1ebcc4f1a7ecadf4008f154d6ddba5a.png

8 minutes ago, LuboMoravcik said:

This is one of the sadder examples of pedantry I've seen online. They are literally in a crowd of their fans, regardless of the wee barrier at their legs, you muppet. ;)

They’re surrounded by fans who have spilled onto the area around the pitch. They haven’t gone “into the crowd”.

Still, carry on and pretend Celtic are the victims. 

Against all odds again yesterday. Well done.

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They’re surrounded by fans who have spilled onto the area around the pitch. They haven’t gone “into the crowd”.

Corruption. In front of our eyes. 

1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

They literally have gone into a crowd of people. It's right in front of your eyes in the photo. 😂

I personally have no problem with players getting a bit carried away and running towards the crowd when scoring a dramatic and/or late important goal, its  highly emotional game at times and that, to me is a natural emotional reaction. 

I think the reasoning for it being a yellow card is for it to be a deterrent as, occasionally that can cause fans to rush down stairs and even spill onto the pitch which, in some circumstances could result in, and probably has at some point, people being injured in crowd rushes like that so, can understand both arguments for and against yellow cards here

3 hours ago, PogoStick said:

A crowd, not THE crowd 😉

But come on man, you’ve argued with folk right, left and centre in this thread.

You are aware your team won right? Just enjoy it.

I am enjoying it mate. Forums are for discussion, and I enjoy discussion too. I'm also happy to take banter as well as give it out.

7 hours ago, PogoStick said:

A crowd, not THE crowd 😉

But come on man, you’ve argued with folk right, left and centre in this thread.

You are aware your team won right? Just enjoy it.

It's the Celtic way.

10 hours ago, LuboMoravcik said:

Celtic have written to the SFA to demand clarification 

On 21/04/2024 at 01:59, PogoStick said:

Ironically a post that would sit well in amongst that cesspit 

Indeed, I was 'tired and emotional' when typing that post, it had been a long day although I did find Duk and Morris work rate infuriating at the game...they both seemed to be successfully avoiding any interaction with the ball.

Although calling Duk a 'shitebag' was dramatic nonsense.

For me, they along with Roos were the only players that disappointed me on Saturday.

Roos for that incident with the cramp and giving his own inexperienced team mate a excruciatingly long wait to take his penalty, when he could've shuffled off to the side and then received treatment and delayed their next taker.

Edited by Bogbrush1903

On 21/04/2024 at 11:22, RH33 said:

Setting the referee aside.

Aberdeen played well, I only tuned in at 75min and the commentators were giving it no way back now from then on and again when Celtic went in front again.

The play preceding the Aberdeen second was excellent.

Roos didn't look comfortable at all at pens. Joe Hart is an arrogant f**k and hugely dislikeable, but he did look more confident.

Aberdeen heads didn't drop when they went behind.

The BBC coms were awful. Leeane Critchon offers no insight. Surely our national broadcaster can find better.

Leeane  Crichton is an absolute waste of oxygen, a *** cow.

After the Darvel game she said on national TV that thankfully we didn’t  have VAR in the game or we might not have had the upset. 
I realise plenty will agree with her sentiment as it’s funny etc. but you can’t get paid to say garbage like that on TV. 

Edited by 1GregStewart

Big Bojan looking very Celticy up Ashton lane, you love to see it. Transfer request incoming with a high six figure bid from Celtic plus James McCarthy as a wee sweetener imo.Screenshot_20240423-110631.thumb.png.1582cbc84317b85adecaeefbff08643a.png

Edited by gannonball

4 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Big Bojan looking very Celticy up Ashton lane, you love to see it.Screenshot_20240423-110631.thumb.png.1582cbc84317b85adecaeefbff08643a.png

Looks like he's auditioning to be in Miami vice.