Are Sydney Sweeney’s breasts double-D harbingers of the death of woke?

33 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/amy-hamm-wokeness-is-no-match-for-sydney-sweeneys-undeniable-beauty

Have any p&brs been able to defeat woke with genitalia before?  

I have a picture of Owen Jones as my phone wallpaper so that after shaking off the last couple of sprinkles I can pull it out and thwack his ghastly coupon with the old chap before tucking it away and washing my hands. 

Edited by carpetmonster

Not sure what to make of that article, other than it was mostly shite.

As for the bold Sydney, good looking lassie, sure, but bordering on the “generic blonde with competitive advantage”. The Liz Hurley thread offers more.

34 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

I have a picture of Owen Jones as my phone wallpaper so that after shaking off the last couple of sprinkles I can pull it out and thwack his ghastly coupon with the old chap before tucking it away and washing my hands. 

Monumentally strange post.

1 hour ago, carpetmonster said:

Based. 

The article genuinely reads as Goebbels-esque. I hate anything that makes Jordan Peterson sound like some sort of one man Rorke's Drift, a bulwark against the wave of woke. 

There is an element of veracity in what the author says as there is a strain of obtuse gaslighting running through the "woke' movement and there is absolutely a puritanism emerging which seeks to shame sexual attraction, as if acknowledging that Sydney Sweeney's body is attractive makes you akin to a rapist.

That said, if they'd just written about that it would be cool. I don't like normalising obesity, but the body positivity "movement" comes from a good place, ultimately. 

2 hours ago, itzdrk said:

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/amy-hamm-wokeness-is-no-match-for-sydney-sweeneys-undeniable-beauty

Have any p&brs been able to defeat woke with genitalia before?  

wtf did I just read.

2 hours ago, carpetmonster said:

WTF DID I JUST READ

If massive thumping DDs aren’t woke I may have to rethink my commitment to pronouns in bio, blue hair and calling out micro-aggressions.

Having an A in Higher English and an arty degree from Britain’s top university and I still have no idea what that babbling load of words is on about. May I suggest the author goes away and reads a John Le Carré novel then comes back with a more concise writing style?

These insufferable social commentators from all corners of the batshit political spectrum blend into one. Instead of reading work by talented writers they clearly only read each others’ awful prose then replicate it. And if you’re reading it through choice you are wasting your life. 

Edited by Shandon Par

12 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Having an A in Higher English and an arty degree from Britain’s top university and I still have no idea what that babbling load of words is on about. May I suggest the author goes away and reads a John Le Carré novel then comes back with a more concise writing style?

These insufferable social commentators from all corners of the batshit political spectrum blend into one. Instead of reading work by talented writers they clearly only read each others’ awful prose then replicate it. And if you’re reading it through choice you are wasting your life. 

Napier isn’t Britains top university m8. In fact it’s not even Edinburgh’s top university.

PS it’s a wid from me.