Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

It's just hilarious watching people get absolutely raging at this point.

Completely worth the initial embarrassment IMO.

Will be played next Tue/Wed at Tannadice or McDairmid, needs played if result could effect the split.

Double statement due about the farce (and to be fair it is a farce) combined with early excuses for disrupting Scottish Semi preparation.

What's the issue with the pitch anyway? Is rain normally an issue for clubs? I don't understand why it can't just be played if they're going to play it come hell or high water next week. 

55 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

There’s also a lot of “there’s a perfectly good pitch across the road- just switch it to Tannadice”.

I’m sure I speak for everyone connected with United when I say we don’t want that disgusting club anywhere near our pitch.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

And we don’t want Rangers there either

Rangers would have been enough.

Here we are again.  All marvelling at how a pitch at the top of a hill manages to get waterlogged while everywhere else in Dundee is fine.  

Too busy throwing cash about on wages and racking up huge losses.  Typical Dundee.

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

Here we are again.  All marvelling at how a pitch at the top of a hill manages to get waterlogged while everywhere else in Dundee is fine.  

Too busy throwing cash about on wages and racking up huge losses.  Typical Dundee.

Clown Clowning Around GIF by Sarah Squirm

Just now, 2426255 said:

What's the issue with the pitch anyway? Is rain normally an issue for clubs? I don't understand why it can't just be played if they're going to play it come hell or high water next week. 

I think that might be the issue...

Just now, ExiledLichtie said:

I think that might be the issue...

Well they're going to play it next week guaranteed whether the inspection is just passed or played at another venue - so they might as well have just done what they do next week this week.