Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

We should have added "but our pitch has now been deemed by UEFA experts to be in considerably better condition than their tattle field" to the end. 

12 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

Rangers may well have sold out their allocation but I doubt we have.  Like some supporters of other clubs, there are a number of Dundee fans, including season ticket holders, that simply refuse to attend games against Rangers and Celtic so total ticket sales so far are likely to be under 10,0000.

Given the general behaviour of “a small minority” of their fans and the sectarian / political songs that are repeatedly belted I can’t say I blame them.   

You're going to have to take it to Hampden...

4 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

If that's the case then are yourself, Bigmouth, tullydee and hkblue (off the top of my head) the same account? 

4 hours ago, hk blues said:

No.

And it's hk blues, not blue -  Thank You Kindly. 

4 hours ago, Girth said:

I can confirm I'm all these accounts (and more). 

Thank you. 

I'm @Derry Alli and so is my wife.

4 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't think they are, but I'm pretty sure Fifespud closed his own account, then continued to post on his wife's...

Was that not her season ticket he used after throwing his onto the pitch?

4 minutes ago, Jacksgranda said:

Was that not her season ticket he used after throwing his onto the pitch?

thatsthejoke.jpg

IIRC he actually posted his ST back to the club with a covering letter, then went to the next game using his wife's.

This has all been a right laugh - but it’s time to stop the nonsense and do the right thing.

Dundee FC and our park have blatantly cost Sevco their title - and it’s not fair - I believe this would have been a historic 2nd title breaking Celtic and a now Defunct clubs historical dominance. I’ve petitioned the SPFL with the following:

Dundee FC to forfeit the 3 points after colluding with Celtic to make sure Rangers preparations for the Ross County game were interrupted. Celtic loaning us ”Holy” pitch covers was too obvious.

Sevco to be awarded an additional 1.5 points for their loss at Ross County at the weekend. We all know County are shite and their performance only appeared excellent due to the upset to Sevco preparations. 

County will keep the other 1.5 points to ensure that they are 1 defeat of the Perth away from consigning them to the playoffs - normally Dundee should get this 1.5 points - being the establishment top 6 side - but we are willing to forfeit this right as our punishment for being naughty and to get it up the Perth. This is .5 of a point more than any uppity club should expect from the Sevco at home anyway so they should count themselves lucky. 

All goals are to be chopped off from the county game - apart from Taverniers penalty as he is in pursuit of the golden boot and penalty world records.

Thank you

1 hour ago, the jambo-rocker said:

Thought The Scot Foam stadium was a joke and my first thoughts were to bring the fairy liquid. I find myself genuinely disappointed now.

I'm biting my tongue at your first line 

Never stops amusing me that the biggest group of football supporters in Scotland that make up around maybe 40-45% (maybe more) of the football supporting population feel they are persecuted by the same authorities that over decades has bent over backwards to accomodate them and their gravedancing beliefs much to the disgust and detriment of everyone else? The establishment club selling itself as anti-establishment, anti SFA corruption, and anti anything that denies them an advantage over the other arsecheek including Dundee's pitch, their gormless fanbase completely buying into it.

Not one person cares that moving the match to Perth might disadvantage Dundee in some way, its all about Rangers and that buckled entitled, self important view point. Dundee FC's needs reduced to mere indifference and a supporting role in the big movie compared to the main character role in their heads Rangers have in this season's instalment of 'Winning The Title Against All The Odds'.

C'mon Dundee (Latest entity to be entered in the little boo book as an enemy of Rangers), finish them off.

33 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

If any Sevco player picks up an injury at Dens, I wonder what the club, the manager, he board, the fanbase and their tame lapdogs in the press will blame it on?

Too much preparation for the game.

They’ve been preparing for about a month.

18 minutes ago, KirkieRR said:

If any Sevco player picks up an injury at Dens, I wonder what the club, the manager, he board, the fanbase and their tame lapdogs in the press will blame it on?

The Dens pitch is perfect for this game, I don't see why they have a problem with it. Everyone has to play on it during the season twice and its not held back Dundee by any means as their way of football has gained them a top six place. So if the second placed team is good enough then they should have too much for the team in sixth regardless and any excuses are just that.

1 hour ago, KirkieRR said:

Big mouths cat.