Dundee v Whoever They're Playing This Weekend (Or maybe that should the the other way round)

18 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

Dundee can get beat 8 0 tonight and I'll still leave with a sense of pride in my club, it's history and what it means to be a Dee.

Most of these Old Firm morons will never know what it's like to be a real supporter, which is a great shame.

Sure they will all be riled up following their thicko managers narrative. You went to Dingwall and couldn't win when it mattered -try again next season fudpieces. Hopefully it'll all end in tears tonight live on Sky as I celebrate on my chair across from the away support as they scuttle back to every hovel within Scotland and beyond.

Thank you.

Greenied for "fudpieces".

I'll chuck my tuppence worth in.

As a United fan I can't ever want Dundee to win (it's illegal, written in the bible or something like that) but on the other hand The Rangers winning anything gives me the boak.

The best scenario for me personally is, game abandoned and Dundee look inept and the seeth incoming from The Rangers club/support will be a sweet, sweet sound.

Mon the rain! 

Edited by Glen Scotia

43 minutes ago, AJF said:

I'm a Rangers fan and I'd prefer it if Rangers won tonight.

Thought for a second you were going to say Dundee because of how funny it would be seeing your predominately bigoted away support greetin, and seeing if your sour pussed manager went over to shake the Dundee manager's hand, or bolted down the tunnel in a huff again.

He prob knackered himself from blanking the Dundee manager, after doing that to County's, which would make it even funnier seeing him having to congratulate Docherty through gritted teeth.

Kidding aside, you obv have to back your own team, but you're as reasonable and decent as a Raingurs fan could possibly be, come on, you've got to see how funny it would be.  

2 hours ago, Shadow Play said:

How could you support Rangers?*  Be more like @tree house tam who supported Ross County on Sunday.

*I’d be the same in your position.  In these sort of situations my team comes first - always.

I want Dundee to at least get a point tonight pal. In fact if you boys could still qualify for Europe I'd want you to do that as well, just for the novelty factor of course.

If you could stick your head up above your union flag when the third goal goes in I'll wave to you through my TV. I just hope there's not that many in the Derry or I might miss you pal.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Thought for a second you were going to say Dundee because of how funny it would be seeing your predominately bigoted away support greetin, and seeing if your sour pussed manager went over to shake the Dundee manager's hand, or bolted down the tunnel in a huff again.

He prob knackered himself from blanking the Dundee manager, after doing that to County's, which would make it even funnier seeing him having to congratulate Docherty through gritted teeth.

Kidding aside, you obv have to back your own team, but you're as reasonable and decent as a Raingurs fan could possibly be, come on, you've got to see how funny it would be.  

Is he not from Livingston?

With apologies to Sir Walter Scot, the following to be sung to tune if Bonnie Dundee

To the rain gods of Scotland , you’ve done a good job

You’ve managed to wind up that Union jacked mob

If Dundee win tonight in their pitch that’s just muck

We’ll all raise a glass and we’ll all laugh like f**k 

Come fill up yer puddles, come flood all the pitch

In the title race run in it’s caused quite a glitch 

If Rangers get beaten , they’ll throw out their toys 

And tonight they’ll be known as the Loyal Silly Boys 

With Ridvan still missing it needs to be Sterling at left back. Barisic can't be anywhere near that team. As I mentioned after the County game, him and Tav are too slow now and you can't get away with playing both in the same side. We just leave ourselves open to counter-attacks.

Diomande still missing as well so it'll be interesting to see who starts in midfield if we're having to deploy Sterling left back.

35 minutes ago, DukDukGoose said:

Is he not from Livingston?

12 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Think he said he lives here yep, seen a Craigshill Raingers flag, lot of them about West Lothian.

Yep, I am indeed.

5 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

With apologies to Sir Walter Scot, the following to be sung to tune if Bonnie Dundee

To the rain gods of Scotland , you’ve done a good job

You’ve managed to wind up that Union jacked mob

If Dundee win tonight in their pitch that’s just muck

We’ll all raise a glass and we’ll all laugh like f**k 

Come fill up yer puddles, come flood all the pitch

In the title race run in it’s caused quite a glitch 

If Rangers get beaten , they’ll throw out their toys 

And tonight they’ll be known as the Loyal Silly Boys 

I'll get this started tonight mate. Should only have to sing it through 2 or 3 times on my own before others start to catch on.

Edited by RawB93

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

I want Dundee to at least get a point tonight pal. In fact if you boys could still qualify for Europe I'd want you to do that as well, just for the novelty factor of course.

If you could stick your head up above your union flag when the third goal goes in I'll wave to you through my TV. I just hope there's not that many in the Derry or I might miss you pal.

Good to see you’re still interested in what’s happening in the top half of the league.

2 hours ago, Glen Scotia said:

I'll chuck my tuppence worth in.

As a United fan I can't ever want Dundee to win (it's illegal, written in the bible or something like that) but on the other hand The Rangers winning anything gives me the boak.

The best scenario for me personally is, game abandoned and Dundee look inept and the seeth incoming from The Rangers club/company/support will be a sweet, sweet sound.

Mon the rain! 

FTFY