Didnt see a thread on this one.

Is there still a sickness bug in the Livi camp?

Will Hibs once again f**k up the opportunity of 3 points?

If it is a draw, will it - once again - be a "Desmond" for Hibs?

Who will bully Will "pish" Fish this week?

No idea who was actually affected other than Holt, or who might still be out (Holt missed the Celtic game with it so would expect he was patient zero and is fine for this one), no real point guessing a starting 11. I'm sure Martindale will still be picking the team despite supposedly being in Switzerland instead of at this game, so we'll probably get Brandon in midfield and Sangare at left back.

There's no version of our defence that doesn't look shaky, the only kind of saving grace is we've actually looked likely to score some goals recently, scoring 2 at Parkhead along with 1 off the post and a couple other good chances should at least be grounds for some optimism in that regard. Our biggest problem comes later in the game when we need to make changes, accentuated by the fact Martindale always seems to want to make the wrong changes, so maybe that's something his absence might help with.

7-5 Livi.

Or 2-0 Hibs.

10 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

I'm sure Martindale will still be picking the team despite supposedly being in Switzerland instead of at this game

I know things are bad, but surely a trip to dignitas is taking it a bit far?

Brilliant result for Livi just there, that's the gap now 4 points to 11th and we still have Ross County at home where I'm sure we'll pump them. I'm now VERY confident we can pull off survival and have another crack at the top division next season. We move. 

Anything less than 3 points isn’t good enough. 

If we lose tomorrow. I can’t see us getting top 6. Happy to be proved wrong.

Edited by Lyle Lanley

I know he's away doing his pro license but I can't say that I'm best pleased about Martindale's absence for this one. 

We were good last weekend but we'll find out if we just upped our game for Celtic or not later this afternoon. 

No idea who will be available and what state they will be in due to the sickness bug.

2 hours ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

I know he's away doing his pro license but I can't say that I'm best pleased about Martindale's absence for this one. 

We were good last weekend but we'll find out if we just upped our game for Celtic or not later this afternoon. 

No idea who will be available and what state they will be in due to the sickness bug.

Must admit the timing seems pretty odd particularly after the keep fighting to the end speech. Surely immediately updating one's pro license is only necessary if you're looking for another job?

1 hour ago, Durnford said:

Must admit the timing seems pretty odd particularly after the keep fighting to the end speech. Surely immediately updating one's pro license is only necessary if you're looking for another job?

For the fear of the  village idiots saying i was just having a go at him I've said very little to date.

I would agree for a team thats fighting for its league survival it comes across as very selfish. Quite clearly he's not here for every game till MD38.

Hope the team have recovered enough and give it a good go thats all we can ask for.

2 hours ago, Durnford said:

19 minutes ago, Livi said:

I would agree for a team thats fighting for its league survival it comes across as very selfish.

The timing just isn't great especially with all the keep fighting comments and calling players out for not being up for the fight as well. 

I will say that I've no idea how hard it is to get onto a course for the pro license. It could be he's been waiting months or years for this and in which case it's more understandable however if it's been booked within the last 6 months then I'd be extremely annoyed. 

31 minutes ago, Livi La Vida Loca said:

The timing just isn't great especially with all the keep fighting comments and calling players out for not being up for the fight as well. 

I will say that I've no idea how hard it is to get onto a course for the pro license. It could be he's been waiting months or years for this and in which case it's more understandable however if it's been booked within the last 6 months then I'd be extremely annoyed. 

Not sure if its the same for the Scottish premiership but someone was saying that a manager in the English championship or first division was getting fined £5k per week (or game - not sure which) for not having up-to-date Pro licensing.  Not sure if that the same in Scotland or even, if it is, the level of fine but it might give some explanation. 

Cant see anything on the SFA site.