Scotland Vs Northern Ireland

Just now, Central Belt Caley said:

Mcginn and Christie can and have played there previously but both are predominantly central players nowadays. Can be a struggle to adapt to moving position mid game. 

This is a massive concern for me tbh, there's allot of players who have been regular stalwarts during Clarkes reign, but at club level their role has changed. However we're still trying to use them how we did a couple of years ago. It's daft. 

1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I'm not sure how anyone's takeaway from that game could be Shankland isn't good enough.

Who said that?

5 minutes ago, edinabear said:

Think you might be mental mate

Says the sub-human POS who openly supports a sectarian organisation and hates Catholics.

There's a bridge in Baltimore waiting for you to drive over it lad

Just now, Unleash The Nade said:

You’re bumping your gums for the sake of it , making rash statements you can’t justify or back up .

Youre a slavering idiot 

Aye he's that good he couldn't get into the team for qualification.

1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

I'm not sure how anyone's takeaway from that game could be Shankland isn't good enough.

Yeah - he came on in the 78th minute FFS. 

I still think Adams should start and he showed why when he came on with how he linked the play, but Shankland should be first sub if we need a goal and then Dykes after that if needed. 

If only Leigh Griffiths wasn't a fat fucking wee waster we might not have been having this debate for another year or 2.

2 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

Name a better on form Scottish striker then and not one from the diddy league your team play in 

Nothing to do with form. He doesn’t fit the system. And missed two sitters in his last two games so pipe down. 

It’s a friendly. Scotland don’t do friendlies. We could be sweating it out like Wales tonight but we’ve qualified. Shocking tonight but it’s a friendly. We’ll struggle at the Euros cos we struggle to score. Defence needs sorting out big style. 4 goalies call up and one play? Pointless.

Still waiting on your suggestion 

Your deflection tactics aren’t working but making you look more of a drooling fool 

Haha. Rich. Comparing Shankland to being better than Adams. Wow!

Nothing grinds my gears more than labelling fans legitimately criticising a bogging performance as 'knicker-wetters' etc etc. A complete non-argument which doesn't engage in any meaningful discussion.

Someone needs to be on the phone to Livramento and Quansah. That was ridiculous and I'm still trying to work out what that game plan was. Horrid night, crap watch and left feeling shite.

Shankland is being completely shown up at international level and no amount of mewling from Hearts fans will change that. He was fucking arse against Morton ffs.

5 minutes ago, Rugster said:

In four of those five defeats we have played France, Spain, England and the Netherlands . Shut up. 

3-1 defeat at home to England - disappointing but ok

2-0 defeat away to Spain - fair enough

4-1 defeat away to France - average/poor

2-2 away draw to Georgia - poor/very poor

3-3  home draw to Norway - poor

4-0 defeat away to Netherlands - poor

1-0 defeat home to Northern Ireland - abysmal

Conceded 19 goals and scored 7 in 7 games.

If people aren't worried about the Euros then they should be.

Poor night obviously. We didn't play well. It's the kind of game that we've seen a million times where the dominant possession team can't break the opposition down.

Don't know what to read into it if anything, but there will be a ton of negativity around the team now which is unfortunate. 

Just need Wales to win to complete my night. 😄

Edited by 2426255

And what “ system” would that be then ? 

You need to calm down and stop having a meltdown because people have the audacity to not agree that your hero is absolutely brilliant. 

He might well be the best Scotland have right now but whether he is or isn't, the position is still a weak point and it's not exactly a major accomplishment if he is.