Return of the Horse (Ghirl)

@PossilYM @Cowdenleith @Black Pennel @Derry Pele @newcastle broon 

Just read the 2 posts dedicated to my demise as Horsey Ghirl. Nothing drastic happened other than my daily routine changed to such an extent that I was unable to attend any games between Oct and late Feb.

So being the level headed ghuy or ghal that I am, I threw all my toys out the pram deleted my account and to my credit kept the pettiness going all winter, not even keeping up to date with what was happening across the region.

Circumstances have eased slightly and have now been to a few games only at St.Mary's and Meadow Park; did intend going to both League Cup semis but was up in Bearsden of all places that week.

Won't be at many games before season end, but hopefully at whatever play-off game is at the Islecroft next month.

Circumstances are changing again in May so will see what next season brings.  Rest assured I will be on here and the other forums banging the drum for our regions clubs. 

Didn't appreciate the impact I had made and thank you for all the kind words, as I keep saying don't follow a single club or have a preference, just love football and am happy to continue banging the drum for our clubs whichever league they are in.

P.S. @Burnieman when did you become so cynical, don't feel anything I posted could be considered trolling; ill-informed and nonsensical most definitely.

#south/football.

Ah good stuff, great to hear from you again, we did wonder about your Lord Lucan like vanishing act. 🤣

A good thread on the South forum started a few days ago about finances and such, a good read, I did wonder where that poster sprung up from. 

Edited by Cowdenleith

10 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

@PossilYM @Cowdenleith @Black Pennel @Derry Pele @newcastle broon 

Just read the 2 posts dedicated to my demise as Horsey Ghirl. Nothing drastic happened other than my daily routine changed to such an extent that I was unable to attend any games between Oct and late Feb.

So being the level headed ghuy or ghal that I am, I threw all my toys out the pram deleted my account and to my credit kept the pettiness going all winter, not even keeping up to date with what was happening across the region.

Circumstances have eased slightly and have now been to a few games only at St.Mary's and Meadow Park; did intend going to both League Cup semis but was up in Bearsden of all places that week.

Won't be at many games before season end, but hopefully at whatever play-off game is at the Islecroft next month.

Circumstances are changing again in May so will see what next season brings.  Rest assured I will be on here and the other forums banging the drum for our regions clubs. 

Didn't appreciate the impact I had made and thank you for all the kind words, as I keep saying don't follow a single club or have a preference, just love football and am happy to continue banging the drum for our clubs whichever league they are in.

P.S. @Burnieman when did you become so cynical, don't feel anything I posted could be considered trolling; ill-informed and nonsensical most definitely.

#south/football.

You've only just read them, yet you red dotted my post on one of them almost 3 weeks ago 🤔

My post read "......perhaps just another troll ID" which is a reasonable assumption given the profile was deleted (which happens when moderators boot out trolls) and based on years worth of trolls infecting this forum. 

level headed ghuy or ghal that I am!

Pretty sure you said you were a man who took his daughter to horse trials!

I am going to agree with Edinabear on this one, something I never thought I would type 

10 hours ago, Burnieman said:

You've only just read them, yet you red dotted my post on one of them almost 3 weeks ago 🤔

My post read "......perhaps just another troll ID" which is a reasonable assumption given the profile was deleted (which happens when moderators boot out trolls) and based on years worth of trolls infecting this forum. 

Time is relative my friend, scrolled through them when rejoined, was busy till weekend re-read them again last night and thought I should put up post. I remember laughing at your post and red dot was more in jest  Happy to remove it. Have no beef with yourself enjoyed reading your stuff until I threw my tantrum. 

Only here to be a neutral voice for the SOS. 😇