Todays scores 30/3

44 minutes ago, superpollok said:

It absolutely is Beiths league to lose. 
Current league champions, and have wiggle room to drop points and still win the league

Your point about needing 8/9 to win the league, this is only true if other teams go 100% from now until end of the season. That’s very unlikely, maybe Clydebank could since only 3 to play. 

By the time Talbot next play in the league you will have played 4 games. That should see the points on the board to put you comfortably above them. They will likely have a few cup finals to prepare for and I am sure after their start they would have taken a few cups and a top 3 league finish so priorities will shift for them. 

60 points will win the league this season. 

Spot on. the Beith fans will naturally play it down but Talbot have 6 away and 2 home games to navigate. It's a very tough ask to expect full points from those, especially with at least 3 cup ties in the mix. 

Beith can probably drop points in 3 of their remaining games now and comfortably win the thing. 

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Spot on. the Beith fans will naturally play it down but Talbot have 6 away and 2 home games to navigate. It's a very tough ask to expect full points from those, especially with at least 3 cup ties in the mix. 

Beith can probably drop points in 3 of their remaining games now and comfortably win the thing. 

It's almost worth it for the comedy value of seeing @PossilYM ranting.

3 hours ago, Shanner said:

The. EOS are laughing at us!

We in the SOS are laughing too. Teams might indeed be shite, but at least we can provide a licensed champion. 

Now awaits South 'shouldn't be at Tier 6', comments (not from you Shanner, don't recall you ever stooping to that level my friend).

12 minutes ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

We in the SOS are laughing too. Teams might indeed be shite, but at least we can provide a licensed champion. 

Now awaits South 'shouldn't be at Tier 6', comments (not from you Shanner, don't recall you ever stooping to that level my friend).

Hello and welcome to the forum, completely new user!

1 hour ago, An Absolute Imposter said:

Last season?

(Not that it isn't a fair point. But context is key.)

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

St Cadocs 3-0 Medda 44 mins 

Finished 6-0.

fully deserve to go down. Absolutely stunk out the league from the first game.

31 minutes ago, Shanner said:

PossilYM having a completely normal one. 

wrong, I was a poster Horsey Ghirl live in Stewartry area of Galloway,  stopped in October as was unable to attend any games. Stupidly deleted my account as didn't think I would be contributing again, but things change. Hope that helps.

Don't know my man possil.

1 hour ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Alright Robert E Lee, the south shall rise again yadda yadda. You know there’s a South forum?

We in the forgotten South know our place, just here to ensure a working pyramid seeing we can't rely on the West.

I go to Threave games so I am perfectly entitled to post on here to. So there.