⚫️⚪️The Pars vs The Jags🔴🟡 - 6th April 2024

Stream has been fucked for past 10 minutes so I have missed what actually happened, but no surprises we let him score. 

22 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Stream has been fucked for past 10 minutes so I have missed what actually happened, but no surprises we let him score. 

Not just me then, hope it gets sorted at half time!

24 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

If my experience with Brian during lockdown is anything to go by, he’ll tell you the stream is fine and it must be your fault.

Graham is a class act hard to tell just how bad the wind is in the middle of the pitch but it's swirling round the edges badly

We started well, keeper did well to hold Kane’s header early on. After about 10 mins though, it’s been all Thistle and we’ve cleared 2 off the line. We’ve been all over the place in defence, which is unlike us. 

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Get Kane signed permanently. Pars or Craig Levein? Easy choice for the bald supreme. 

Levein clearly thinks they don't need him.

Would be open to him coming here next season.

Going by our commentary it was a very soft penalty but a draw sounded a fair result. Would’ve taken a point before kick-off so not a bad afternoon.

Thought we shaded it today ,however,them's the breaks.Need another 6 points for playoff safety and a wee hand from Fyffe's top team on Tuesday .

Edited by I Clavdivs

7 minutes ago, I Clavdivs said:

Thought we shaded it today ,however,them's the breaks.Need another 6 points for playoff safety and a wee hand from Fyffe's top team on Tuesday .

That's a big ask considering our results against them so far, hope we manage it for you though

The ref and the linesman were both poor, I'd need to see the penalty again but it did look soft? 

I thought on the whole though a draw was a fair result. Happy enough with the Pars performance in what was difficult conditions. 

C'mon the Raith midweek. 

Patrick surely have nothing to worry about. Raith win and Airdrie kept at a distance. Airdrie win and I think the top 4 are locked in. That said, our remaining fixtures are more forgiving than Airdrie's so next week's game would be massive if Raith do the business on Tuesday.

We need a Raith win on Tuesday to keep top 4 a possibility. I'd be happy with 5th though after what has been a shocker of a season. Looking forward to the close season where Im hoping to see a little clear out and some signings to strengthen the squad. Starting with MFW and Chris Kane.