Brother Beaton v Celtic: Apr 7th - 12:00

I'm a Celtic fan and I'd still make Rangers favourites. 

That said, I'm more confident than a month ago - I think we are playing better and less likely to keep dropping cheap points than we have been. We may well stumble over the line.

I think you have to give Clement credit for dragging Rangers back into a title fight that looked like a lost cause back in October, and Rodgers deserves criticism for allowing Celtic to have went from heavy favourites to slight underdogs in the space of 6mths.

I certainly don't expect to win everything, but I didn't expect we'd be in this position against this Rangers team back in October.

Edited by Raab

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

I think you need to find a few minutes to brush up on the Laws of the Game relating to the VAR. 

Do you mean the official laws or the Celtic laws because that's the only ones that count in their eyes. Not a peep when things go in their favour.

32 minutes ago, Raab said:

I'm a Celtic fan and I'd still make Rangers favourites. 

That said, I'm more confident than a month ago - I think we are playing better and less likely to keep dropping cheap points than we have been. We may well stumble over the line.

I think you have to give Clement credit for dragging Rangers back into a title fight that looked like a lost cause back in October, and Rodgers deserves criticism for allowing Celtic to have went from heavy favourites to slight underdogs in the space of 6mths.

I certainly don't expect to win everything, but I didn't expect we'd be in this position against this Rangers team back in October.

A fair minded Celtic fan . I didn't know they existed.