Fan Zones in Scotland

Just now, Leith Green said:

Mate booked somewhere a month or so back, some place with big screens - can't remember where!

I did offer The Argyle (they have a big projector screen) but they couldn't guarantee me a table.......

Abbey is a decent shout, hope you enjoy 👍

Didn't know that Argyle now has projector. Similar to Abbey I suspect.

I'll try my best but nerves will be jangling. 😬...as will a lot of folks, nae doubt.

21 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Didn't know that Argyle now has projector. Similar to Abbey I suspect.

I'll try my best but nerves will be jangling. 😬...as will a lot of folks, nae doubt.

Aye, they've had it for a while, use it for big tournaments ......It's better than their TVs but that's not saying much 😁

On 12/06/2024 at 00:07, Lyle Lanley said:

See Edinburgh is the only capital in Europe without a fanzone. This council need voted out at the next council elections. 

Mayor of Edinburgh was enjoying the hospitality of twin city Munich last night. Interviewed at the fan zone. 

Was at East End Park last night and it was really good. Great set up with the two big screens and good sound set up. Got there just after 19.00 so didn't see much of the pre-match stuff (except for the end of the Oasis band, who seemed decent enough).

Good pre-match tunes after that.

Food was not bad, not a huge rip off either.

Only complaint I had was the queue for beer, which was mental. Stupidly stood in it for near 50 minutes. At least the prices weren't taking the piss (£5.50 for a pint of Madri).

But has to be seen as a successful event other than that. Heard lots of positive things about it and I really enjoyed it.

Anyone go to any fan zones last night? How were they? Anyone going to any for the other games?

Thinking of going to the Dundee Riverside one for the Hungary game.