Best Squad in the League vs The Championees

13 minutes ago, MrDust said:

QoS having one of the worst seasons for fans coming and are still slightly behind Hamilton 

IMG_20240414_142507.jpg

Arbroath coming down and Stenny coming up is going to leave a lot of these clubs ruing the loss of the navy blue pound next season. Our travelling support has boosted a lot of coffers this season, we will be missed.

9 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Arbroath coming down and Stenny coming up is going to leave a lot of these clubs ruing the loss of the navy blue pound next season. Our travelling support has boosted a lot of coffers this season, we will be missed.

If you look at those average attendances the main beneficiaries of the Navy Blue Pound were Hamilton and Stirling with 3,400 and 3,000 Falkirk fans respectively boosting their figures. Without our fans Hamilton's average attendance would only be 1065 and Stirling's would only be 867. I've previously mentioned how we boosted Montrose's figure when 2,400 Bairns fans visited.

6 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

If you look at those average attendances the main beneficiaries of the Navy Blue Pound were Hamilton and Stirling with 3,400 and 3,000 Falkirk fans respectively boosting their figures. Without our fans Hamilton's average attendance would only be 1065 and Stirling's would only be 867. I've previously mentioned how we boosted Montrose's figure when 2,400 Bairns fans visited.

Yeah, it’s no surprise we are so loved by the fans of all these other clubs 🤣

Edited by Harry Kinnear

8 hours ago, Springfield said:

Apart from a couple of decent chances, if I was an Accies fan, I’d be gravely worried about the players attitude, application and general malaise. It was an absolute canter and we’ve had teams like Annan and Edinburgh giving a far more dig. Play offs are cup finals - play like yesterday and you’ve absolutely no chance of getting up. 

I feel their mentality going into the game was Falkirk have to lose at some point and it definitely was not going to be them and if that’s seen as a good mentality going into a game of that calibre then I understand the frustrations of accies fans 

as you say play like they played yesterday and Alloa will be favourites to go up via the playoffs and not them 

53 minutes ago, Bairn in Exile said:

This is tragic 

7 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

Cheers & here’s a guy clutching at straws with what ifs, maybes, etc. His final comments seem to indicate that a lot is riding on the fitness of Scott Martin but having been there on Saturday he needs at least another six changes.