Ayr ⚫⚪ vs Morton 🔵⚪ - 09/04/24

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Dumfries and Galloway in my eyes. A complete hovel 

Aye? Let's discuss it in that lethal kebab shop at the corner of Heathfield Road. First one to contract Salmonella or Botulism loses.,

30 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Currently looking for a spoon to put my eyes out of their misery….

10 minutes ago, Scosha said:

How Logan Chalmers hasn’t seen red in that first half is beyond me. Oakley booked for a nothing foul, Chalmers flying into Gillespie with an elbow then a minute later commits a cynical foul, no yellows shown for either of them :lol: 

Here, Lanky. I’ve found you a spoon user. Might want to clean it first. Seems he used it for ‘gear’ and then gouged his eyes out.

23 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Fair play on your heartfelt advice SM, you're obviously well-versed in such matters. But since I'm an innocent Ayrshire laddie (Girvan) I have no clue what ye're on aboot. My last sauna was in Finland (a wee lassie called Sanna, another story for another day), my only 'OnlyFans' involvement is my monthly MCT contribution, and my only knowledge  of any 'Golden Showers' is when Simon Cowell presses that big f**k-off button to propel his latest victim to 5-minute glory followed by long-term oblivion. As said - fair play lad.

Kind regards from Somerset Park. (I'm the one wearing the blue & white hat).

GYT? Lol. MYB ya bass. You’re lucky there’s a bypass otherwise RIP. (Decent chippies though).

2 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Anyone else's stream having a shocker since the start of the half or just mine?

Yup. Now watching raith ayrdrie . Raith tv leagues above.

How on earth have I heard the phrase “hammer throwers” before tonight. Games not done so I don’t want this to sound like sour grapes but, it’s meant to be the beautiful game. Not the boot-iful game. A team of neds coached by a Ned.

6 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

How on earth have I heard the phrase “hammer throwers” before tonight. Games not done so I don’t want this to sound like sour grapes but, it’s meant to be the beautiful game. Not the boot-iful game. A team of neds coached by a Ned.

Broony?

Just now, LargsTON said:

Broony?

Would have loved this game. He’d have met your teams pish with extra sauce. And then some skill. Have Morton fans been watching this all season? I mean, Ayr fans are pissed off about how our season has gone but we haven’t just been watching our team assaulting other teams. Dont get me wrong. An element of hard tackling is to be admired but your entire tactic? f**k me. No wonder drugs are a huge problem in Greenock.

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Would have loved this game. He’d have met your teams pish with extra sauce. And then some skill. Have Morton fans been watching this all season? I mean, Ayr fans are pissed off about how our season has gone but we haven’t just been watching our team assaulting other teams. Dont get me wrong. An element of hard tackling is to be admired but your entire tactic? f**k me. No wonder drugs are a huge problem in Greenock.

At least you’ve taken it well, that’s the important thing. 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Scott Brown is one of the most tactically astute, articulate up-and-coming young managers in Europe today.

Aye. He's so tactically astute, articulate and up-and-coming that he can't guide his team to beat a bunch of hammer-throwing, drug-addicted thugs from the arse end of Inverclyde, managed by an allegedly misogynistic headcase.

Impressive.

A draw probably a fair result in a game which was not for the purists. It's also a draw on the road too at a difficult venue. 

We didn't create much in the 2nd half and we just seen the game out in the end up.  

1 minute ago, Chippyminton said:

Aye. He's so tactically astute, articulate and up-and-coming that he can't guide his team to beat a bunch of hammer-throwing, drug-addicted thugs from the arse end of Inverclyde, managed by an allegedly misogynistic headcase.

Impressive.

trophy-invisible433soccer-football-joke-ps4fifa(2).gif.039d8954e8aa47dac297d1fea3808de9.gif

4 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

At least you’ve taken it well, that’s the important thing. 

Not sure where you are going with this. A point puts us further away from the relegation playoff place. If you are inferring potential injuries to Ayr players, fair enough. I’m not taking that well.

4 minutes ago, Chippyminton said:

Impressive.

Right. I’m waiting on the bypass. 

2 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

Right. I’m waiting on the bypass. 

It only bypasses Maybole (and rightly so). Girvan is unscathed and untouched. See you in the chippy later.

Edited by Chippyminton