Rovers v Airdrie - Tuesday 09/04

Got to say in all seriousness I find both the Raith and Dunfermline fans on here to generally be very good. You're all saints compared to the Inverclyde and Ayrshire bangers.

Maybe it's just the effect of sharing League 1 with Falkirk fans which has thrown my perception off, but I don't think any of the fanbases in this division are especially entitled.  Obviously people are annoyed when their team loses or is doing badly and you always have the odd roaster, but as a fanbase as such I don't think any are particularly marked by entitlement.

53 minutes ago, North West said:

I wouldn't call it bleating, I'd call factual representation. Opposition fans see a large section of your fan base acting as hugely self entitled this season. Look at the way your fans are attacking your manager after your best season in how long. Your club has lacked a bit of humility and class. It's been fuckin cringe worthy and it's right you should be slagged, baited and chastised by opposition fans. 

You come across upset still

Chill man

20 hours ago, SanStarko said:

For the third goal last night, watching it back it does seem like he's maybe misjudged where he is as he did leave a far bigger gap to his near post than I'd expect.  But given the shot I don't think it would have made any difference if had been positioned properly. 

Have a look at the behind the goal footage,

zero blame on Dubrowski IMHO for all 3 goals, for the 3rd, he's covered as much of his right as he can without leaving his left wide open to McGregor who's right sided and most would've expected to cut inside, also the pace of the shot and the fact it was right in the corner would have beaten any but a lucky keeper.

Don't think you will see 4 better taken goals in a game, 4 great finishes, not many keeper's saving any of them.

Been really impressed with Airdrie in what little I've seen of them this season, they way the close down and harass along with quick slick passing must be a joy to watch. 

Really hope you guy's get a win on Saturday to put the Pars firmly out of the play off picture, that said given our results against you this season I also hope Partick pump you in the play off QF 😜

On 10/04/2024 at 21:48, cb_diamond said:

Got to say in all seriousness I find both the Raith and Dunfermline fans on here to generally be very good. You're all saints compared to the Inverclyde and Ayrshire bangers.

In the spirit on being nice, despite them not bringing the most the Airdrie supporters have been probably the most vocal at away fans at Starks Park this season. Probably could have done without the “One Ian Murray” chant though!