Ross County v Rangers

1 hour ago, forkboy said:

I nearly threw up in the last 10 minutes from nerves. Obviously didn't really expect anything, so to have them on the ropes only to give away a penalty was the stuff nightmares are made of.

But I was a fool to doubt County.

It was definitely squeaky bum time. Seemed to take for ever for the final whistle to blow. Fair enjoyed my celebrations tho! ‘Mon the Staggies.

(The miserable sea of gammon trudging over the bridge back to their busses by the station was an extra wee bonus). 

Clement is one of the biggest arsepieces the OF have had had as a manager in a long time and that's some going when you've got Beale being a rat and well, Neil Lennon.

56 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

Every single manager who arrives to manage either Rangers or Celtic starts out as a 'breath of fresh air' but the mask will inevitably slip before long. Something about having to play up to the hordes. Ange Postecoglou may have managed to pull the wool over some people's eyes, but he will always be a horrible c**t in my eyes.

Totally wrong about Ange Postecoglou, a nice guy, doesn't take any bullshit from anyone, intelligent, quick witted fast replies to stupid questions. Know many Australians, lived there myself. Right from the start I knew he would fly! Genuine nice guy! 

1 hour ago, superwell87 said:

A lot of us were probably half heartedly thinking that woud be the excuse, but for Clement to actually come out with it is comedy gold.

Christ knows what he'll say on Wednesday if they don't pick up all three points. Anyway I'm away to look out the rubber ring and swim cap for midweek but I'll give the Speedos a miss. Even the currents don't deserve that horrific sight

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Loving the scenes. Best fans in the world last week. Dogs abuse to the players this :lol:

In the history of the Universe, Rangers fans have NEVER been called the best fans in the world.