Airdrie v Dunfermline

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

Tbh, I couldn't give a f**k how much we are hated. 

I'm enjoying the journey, it's a nice time to be an Airdrie fan. 

Aye OK Scooter. 

1 hour ago, cb_diamond said:

You're one of my Favourite posters on this site but that my friend, is too far, too...far!!

Hot, liquised cow hoof and arse isn't an appealing beverage.

29 minutes ago, Aufc said:

In memory of your play off hopes

Haha, fair.

We were absolutely rank today. So many pish performances across the park.

There was a moment second half when Benedictus headed the ball out when totally free. That was Mehmet's fault for not shouting for it. Mehmet actually made a couple of really good saves but when he can't command the box he isn't good enough for us.

Benedictus' tackle where he got injured was fantastic. Hope the knock he got is OK.

McPake badly got the subs wrong. How we finished with a central midfield of Moffat and Tod is mental. Moffat should have come on for KRH as he (Moffat) is a winger.

Your team effectively ended our slim chances of winning the league during the week. Was very impressed how Airdrie play and very happy that you ended the Pars season today. 

Now give us a chance and lose to PT in the playoffs.

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Benedictus' tackle where he got injured was fantastic. Hope the knock he got is OK.

McPake badly got the subs wrong. How we finished with a central midfield of Moffat and Tod is mental. Moffat should have come on for KRH as he (Moffat) is a winger.

Really odd.

Wishing for the return of Paul Allan with that closing CM partnership.

9 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Your team effectively ended our slim chances of winning the league during the week. Was very impressed how Airdrie play and very happy that you ended the Pars season today. 

Now give us a chance and lose to PT in the playoffs.

Look pal, there's nothing slim in Kirkcaldy, or indeed Airdrie.

2 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

@North West stop this cranial detachment and focus on the bigger picture, we've got to get back to verbally tag teaming Falkirk next season, so back into training for that.

Pars take care of they raspers on our terms.

Happy to spout my usual standard shite on their P&B page if you beat them though.

Wasn’t really sure how we would cope today given how many games we’ve played recently but we pretty much controlled that game from start to finish. We got a bit leggy in the end but that’s to be expected and hopefully the knocks picked up today clear up for the remaining fixtures.  I think now we have a bit of cushion is would be great to go on and grab 3rd, it’s about an extra 90k at least which would be very welcome to our great accumulation of prize money for the season. Whatever happens though you just know that they’ll leave everything out there so let’s believe and dare to dream. 

As a side note that was a really impressive effort from the pars fans today so well done for that. There seemed to be some audible groans at points in the second half due to some perceived slow build up play but I think our press was excellent yet again. How are you guys feeling with McPake? It seems like his teams try to be hard to beat rather than more on the front foot which could be really frustrating to watch week after week. 

Felt we dominated the first half and deserved to get ahead. In some ways the corner kick being windy affected ,changed to a different yet successful chance

It was well rattled home by Dean McMaster for , I think, his first senior goal and birthday delight.

We'd loads of chances but I was relieved at going ahead. Felt that Chalmers did little in that half and was not surprised to see those changes. I'll credit the wind as well for that equaliser, rather than blame anyone. It might have been a concern but getting ahead again so quickly , let me relax a wee bit.

Be interesting to see the Benedictus challenge on highlights and I was howling for a penalty. Maybe the view from behind the goal was clearer but did any Pars fan think it was a foul or a wonderful Tom Forsyth type recovery? 

It could have been a draw but for our goalie making a good save, but being nine points clear should surely seal the play off spot. 

Now for a wee trip to Maryhill

Regarding the Benny challenge: it was a superb, last-ditch tackle  

The 2nd goal we conceded epitomises us. Too slow to react to everything. Shambolic how dominated we were in the midfield. Substitutes all over the fecking place too by McPake. Tactics all wrong as well.

McPake has to take the blame for that result, as we had more than enough today to win that.

Can't quite believe Chalmers has another year left with us. Horrendously out his depth. KRH and MWH both had their worst games wearing Pars strips also. Not quite sure what MOH was signed to do exactly? He's another that's here next season and shouldn't be. Too many players hiding and too scared to show a bit of tenacity. Completely allowed Airdrie's players to use their bodies to their advantage whilst we shite our selves and cry for fouls. Proper shitebag stuff.