Livingston v Ross County (Sat 27th April, 3pm k.o)

We’ve beaten Livi once in the Premiership away from home. Make no mistake about it, this will be a scrap and we’ll need to be at our best to take the three points. Play like we did against The Rangers and we might just do that. However, inconsistency seems to be the name of the game for us and I’d be surprised if we reach those levels again this season, especially on the road where we’ve been utter arse throughout.

I’m sure it’ll be a corker, and I for one can’t wait!

7 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Can we buy away end tickets on the day?

I was also thinking this - last couple of times I've been to TM, including this season, you could. Would appear that to buy tickets for every away game you need to give each club every last personal detail.

Don't really know why PATG has almost been completely done away with.

4 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Can we buy away end tickets on the day?

Apparently we can (was told at County club office today). The Livingston website link is a joke. Not working at all for me.

The link was glitchy at first, then a new one was given by Livi to County. I got that one to work eventually on one browser but not another so something obviously still glitchy. Away fans are in Section N. Apparently you can buy on the day too. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander

Club usually has a ticket window in the east stand for away fans to collect and buy tickets. You then use the ticker at the turnstile so it's not PATG but as close as you'll get.

It's not always there for larger crowds but would suspect it will be there for Saturday but if you email the club reception they would be able to confirm. 

19 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

The link was glitchy at first, then a new one was given by Livi to County. I got that one to work eventually on one browser but not another so something obviously still glitchy. Away fans are in Section N. Apparently you can buy on the day too. 

Went down to club shop and they said to try the link on Livi website. I couldn't get it to work. 

Hopefully can get on the day. Section N it is...

On 24/04/2024 at 10:33, Livi La Vida Loca said:

Club usually has a ticket window in the east stand for away fans to collect and buy tickets. You then use the ticker at the turnstile so it's not PATG but as close as you'll get.

It's not always there for larger crowds but would suspect it will be there for Saturday but if you email the club reception they would be able to confirm. 

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/103

You need an account but that link works fine for me to get away tickets. As others have said though there'll be a wee window open from 1:30pm if you still haven't managed to get it sorted.

Cheers for the advice.

Hopefully we're treated to an entertaining match, we're two sets of fans who certainly deserve it!

On 25/04/2024 at 09:59, LiviLion said:

www.eticketing.co.uk/livingstonfc/EDP/Event/Index/103

You need an account but that link works fine for me to get away tickets. As others have said though there'll be a wee window open from 1:30pm if you still haven't managed to get it sorted.

Now I have worked in I.T. all my life, can't get a ticket that way. Website is shite!

Will pay on the day.

13 minutes ago, Sonam said:

Now I have worked in I.T. all my life, can't get a ticket that way. Website is shite!

Will pay on the day.

Best bet.There will be plenty on sale at the ground no problem.Safe trip down.👍.

28 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I suspect we’ll go with the exact same team we did against The Rangers. Don was tactically against them and I just hope he doesn’t over complicate things today. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see Jason White start, based on who was wearing which bib in training yesterday.