Livingston v Ross County (Sat 27th April, 3pm k.o)

Tete Yengi is suspended for Livingston while Steven Bradley, Shaun Donnellan, Kurtis Guthrie, Cristian Montano, Joel Nouble, James Penrice and Andrew Shinnie are injured.

Leaving us ......

1 hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I suspect we’ll go with the exact same team we did against The Rangers. Don was tactically against them and I just hope he doesn’t over complicate things today. 

I'd like to hope so - no one from that team deserves to be dropped. 

Just as a heads up for any fellow Staggies travelling in, was in Livingston this morning and there are roadworks on the A899 (big main stretch of dual carriageway) that I think has blocked off the turn off for the stadium on that road. Shouldn't be too much of an issue as you can go past the shopping centre and towards the ground that way. 

Relative to the rest of the team, Ryan Leak has been a model of consistency this season. Even he is capable of giving horror goals. That header back to the keeper was never on.

The more worrying aspect is Stephen Kelly getting 20 yards to himself between the County defence and midfield, every time Livi carry the ball forward. Serious shape problems there.

Edited by bunglebonce

Routine Bruce Anderson goal against County. We should probably just sign him at this rate.

Scrappy, scrappy game. We ain't gonna beat them with corners etc. Livi have the height, strength & physicality.

Maybe time for White sub soon? Might be his type of game...

County eventually started to get a grip of possession and territory, after moving Randall from defence to sitting in front of the centre-backs. That switch should have happened after 10 mins rather than 30-odd. 

3 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

White and Brophy on for the second half. Can’t argue with that. Worst half since Don’s come in, IMO.

Brilliant subs I reckon, their type of game. Happy to see Cowie quick to make changes unlike Malky.

13 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

White and Brophy on for the second half. Can’t argue with that. Worst half since Don’s come in, IMO.

In a nutshell, been a terrible watch!

That was a tough watch, difficult to find any positives.

Long high balls against a big physical Livi dinnae work, who knew…? *

Like headless chickens at back and in midfield at times.

No fight, looked like their heads were still in the Spanish sun training session.

* Everyone 

Edited by Lanky Highlander