Scottish Cup final, Celtic v Rangers 2012, Hampden Park. 25th May

On 22/04/2024 at 11:10, kennie makevin said:

Ah the old 'I only support a bigoted club cos of ma da'' argument. if you can't aspire to either support a club for positive reasons or not support a club for negative reasons and are tied into what you decided when you were ten or  what your parent decided for you, you're essentially admitting an inability to think for yourself. Weird thing to admit to

The complete absence of any rational thought here is hilarious.

On 23/04/2024 at 12:36, Dons_1988 said:

Move it to the Monday morning 

...in a stadium in Dubai.

My hope is that both teams play half a dozen ineligible players and are docked 40 points each, relegated to the West of Scotland League Division 4, their stadia confiscated and demolished to make way for social housing, the clubs having to share with Petershill, and have to change their names to Fluffy Rabbits FC and Frilly Undergarments FC.

I'm a dreamer. But I'm not the only one.

Hearing all the hospitality tickets are sold out as well,£520 a whip as a few of my mates got them,looks like I’ll be watching it on the telly,I might go thru tae Glesga and watch it in Gracie’s or another Celtic boozer 🍀

As a debenture holder i was sent the offer e-mail by Hampden yesterday and the kick off time was confirmed then.

I do wonder what the standard tickets will be priced at as its £60 for a Bronze seat and £85 for a silver seat.

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

It been moved to Dens?

Makes sense with the Dundee Union fleg brigade and Lochee on the doorstep.

Saw this and it brought to mind the rolling delights of Lochee Utd's pitch before the improvements. The cliffs around it is a bonus, puts me in mind of how the armies of orcs in LOTR met their doom. Would it be an advantage to play down the slope in the first half? I think this is based on Alpine extreme football which actually a thing, obviously the pic isn't real, the nets look stupid. Still better than the pitch at Livingston.

image.png.a5e3e83b16a08d2f4f5f94ac4b51f158.png

On 24/04/2024 at 21:22, wingnut said:

Hearing all the hospitality tickets are sold out as well,£520 a whip as a few of my mates got them,looks like I’ll be watching it on the telly,I might go thru tae Glesga and watch it in Gracie’s or another Celtic boozer 🍀

That's a load of pish mate.

£175 to £320 plus VAT (excludes VAR) have 10 for my business mates in GCC

So £210 - £384 including VAT a pinch, part of taxable expenses

10 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

That's a load of pish mate.

£175 to £320 plus VAT (excludes VAR) have 10 for my business mates in GCC

So £210 - £384 including VAT a pinch, part of taxable expenses

I’ll try again mate,cheers for the heads up 

On 25/04/2024 at 10:05, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aww, cute.

Shortsighted Celtic Fans Gloat as Rangers Edge Closer to Going out of  Business | News, Scores, Highlights, Stats, and Rumors | Bleacher Report

Knowing Gannonball personally his hairline hasn't seen such greatness since Prince Andrew was a popular member of the Royals, far too many teeth for the guy on the right to be Bennett even if you added on the eight stone to be accurate. 

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Knowing Gannonball personally his hairline hasn't seen such greatness since Prince Andrew was a popular member of the Royals, far too many teeth for the guy on the right to be Bennett even if you added on the eight stone to be accurate. 

It's still hanging in there

#notabauldfraud*

Spoiler

Yet