Bloo Toon v The Sons of the Rock

1 minute ago, super-son said:

That would be classic Dumbarton. Our shite goalkeeper comes on for his debut and injures half the team.

Is Durnan up and okay?

Aye he’s fine. Ref had to stop the game as it was a head knock but he’s ok.

Players were appealing for something on the goal. I was typing on here so missed it. Ball seemed to go in in slow motion.

14 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Would actually prefer finishing 4th.I would prefer spartans than peterheid ..just a horrible long away day.

Come on Spartans. 

We won't play Spartans if we finish 4th... 

I may be reading fixtures wrong if l am l apologie. Is it 4th in Div 2 play 9th in Div 1. And 3rd and 2nd in division 2 play each other and winner over 2 legs play in final. If that the case we either play Peterhead or 9th in Div 1.

I’ll be quite happy if the scores finish like this. Us in third and Stirling 9th. I missed it, but apparently there was a clear foul on C.Wilson in the build up to their second.

Posted (edited)

I’m actually surprised how many fans of both sides are here. Didn’t expect any Dumbarton fans and certainly not as many Peterhead fans, for what is a totally meaningless game.

Edited by FifeSons

I actually wonder if we’d be better off playing Stirling than Peterhead. They’ve really had our number this season and Stirling will be on a massive downer if they come 9th. Probably won’t make much difference either way.

The entire club giving off the vibe they'd rather not be there today. The gaffer throwing the Sunday league goalkeeper in and the Twitter not even bothering their arse with telling us there's a goal (not a criticism, just an observation). I'm not sure being roundly pumped by the team you're about to play off against is good for confidence but we'll see. 

I don't think today tells us too much to be honest.  Both clubs are understandably fielding changed starting line-ups and it's currently working better for Peterhead.

There is however no doubt that however the final placings pan out today, to get out of this division we'll need to get our best eleven on the park and produce four really good performances.  Are we capable of that ?  We'll know over the next ten days or so, or maybe sooner. 

7 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

The entire club giving off the vibe they'd rather not be there today. The gaffer throwing the Sunday league goalkeeper in and the Twitter not even bothering their arse with telling us there's a goal (not a criticism, just an observation). I'm not sure being roundly pumped by the team you're about to play off against is good for confidence but we'll see. 

FifeSons stepping in to give the updates. We’ve looked much more full of energy since coming out. A genius Faz team talk, no doubt.

20 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

I actually wonder if we’d be better off playing Stirling than Peterhead. They’ve really had our number this season and Stirling will be on a massive downer if they come 9th. Probably won’t make much difference either way.

Definitely mate..would rather Stirling.