Bloo Toon v The Sons of the Rock

Funny game this, because you'd imagine both teams will A) Rest their best players and B) Neither will want to give too much away ahead of a potential playoff meeting. I'd imagine if you offered both management teams a point each and the opportunity to do something else with their Saturday they'd probably quite happily accept it.

2 hours ago, Jan Vojáček said:

Funny game this, because you'd imagine both teams will A) Rest their best players and B) Neither will want to give too much away ahead of a potential playoff meeting. I'd imagine if you offered both management teams a point each and the opportunity to do something else with their Saturday they'd probably quite happily accept it.

Are you too young to remember West Germany v Austria in the 1982 World Cup Jan ?

Just now, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Are you too young to remember West Germany v Austria in the 1982 World Cup Jan ?

:lol: Just fractionally*

Spoiler

*15 years

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

The Germans didnt exactly win many friends at that tournament. Particularly big Toni Schumacher

2 hours ago, As Easterly as it gets! said:

It will be a bit of a dour game methinks.

PD, Dumbarton  and Spartans know they're in the playoffs so I cant see either club busting a gut today.

For all Sons fans coming North.......take a jacket.

Its thick fog at the moment and its bloody damp with it.

Great, Kalvin Orsi normally plays as if he's in a fog to brilliant effect.

54 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

I’m not remotely arsed about today but will Peterhead be offering a stream for any potential playoff matches? If we end up playing you I’d imagine it would prove very popular, especially if we end up playing away from home on the Tuesday night.

The Annan flashbacks have started...

But aye if we're away to Stirling or Spartans I'd probably make the trip but Annan or Peterhead would be useful for a stream. 

15 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Buzzing to see Paddy O’Neil :lol:

It's a sensible decision imo. Protect the no.1 goalie and O'Neil gets the chance in a nothing game to lose any rustiness in case we need him in the play offs.

3 minutes ago, microdave said:

It's a sensible decision imo. Protect the no.1 goalie and O'Neil gets the chance in a nothing game to lose any rustiness in case we need him in the play offs.

Agreed and a nice thank you to him for sitting on the bench. Honestly would’ve made a few more changes. Wouldn’t have started Newbury and Ruth.

Ruth hasn’t had as much game time recently. I imagine he will be subbed off around half time for Graham or Kelly. He certainly won’t be playing the full 90 if Farrel has a single brain cell.

We don’t have enough players to rotate everyone and most players will have to play a part at some point today.

I would maybe have kept Finlay, Ruth and Carlo off altogether though in case Peterhead decide to leave a sore on on them for the upcoming games.

40 minutes ago, FifeSons said:

Agreed and a nice thank you to him for sitting on the bench. Honestly would’ve made a few more changes. Wouldn’t have started Newbury and Ruth.

I think Paddy O'Neill and the two Wilsons is quite enough change thank you 😬