Partick Thistle (4)🔴🟡⚫️ vs Airdrieonians (3)♦️

27 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it? We are one of the top scoring teams in the league out with the OF. Scored the exact same amount of goals as Hearts.

We are far from toothless or missing a cutting edge - and unlike other teams, the goals are spread around the team rather than just one player. 

It's our defence and inability to hold on to a lead that's our biggest downfall. 23 dropped points from winning positions.

Precisely the opposite of play nice stuff but do a lot of nothing.

Fair enough.

My missus is originally from Airdrie but hasn't been since she was about 4 year old so we decided to rough it and spend a night there. Asked a taxi driver to take us to the best/busiest pub... it was a massive building that contained about 3 locals in it and a random fucking Livi fan.

We quickly left and got into another taxi who declared that the place to be for a night out in this area was Coatbridge.

f**k me, as we arrived at about 9pm at the 'premier' location there was two women absolutely scrapping in the middle of the street and another shouting, 'Where's mah man?' pished oot their nut lying in the middle of the road. 

Decided it was this or nothing so went in the pub and despite being a fucking shithole, we had an excellent time scumming it up tbf.

Apologies for the shite story.

Michael Stewart (as heard from the commentary) "on the (w)hole Colin Steven has had a good night!" 

The question has to be asked ...who has been at his hole? Michael Stewart?🤔😲

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Is it? We are one of the top scoring teams in the league out with the OF. Scored the exact same amount of goals as Hearts.

We are far from toothless or missing a cutting edge - and unlike other teams, the goals are spread around the team rather than just one player. 

It's our defence and inability to hold on to a lead that's our biggest downfall. 23 dropped points from winning positions.

Precisely the opposite of play nice stuff but do a lot of nothing.

To be fair Airdrie have only scored 2 goals less than you in 1 game extra.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

My missus is originally from Airdrie but hasn't been since she was about 4 year old so we decided to rough it and spend a night there. Asked a taxi driver to take us to the best/busiest pub... it was a massive building that contained about 3 locals in it and a random fucking Livi fan.

We quickly left and got into another taxi who declared that the place to be for a night out in this area was Coatbridge.

f**k me, as we arrived at about 9pm at the 'premier' location there was two women absolutely scrapping in the middle of the street and another shouting, 'Where's mah man?' pished oot their nut lying in the middle of the road. 

Decided it was this or nothing so went in the pub and despite being a fucking shithole, we had an excellent time scumming it up tbf.

Still a better story than Twilight m8.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Nights/days out in random shitholes is something I feel that deserves it's own thread.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think getting "XVIDXXX" tattooed on you is a good idea.

Sure I had an account on there back in '99