Partick Thistle (4)🔴🟡⚫️ vs Airdrieonians (3)♦️

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

I don't think getting "XVIDXXX" tattooed on you is a good idea.

They are folk out there with worse tatts.

4 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

To be fair Airdrie have only scored 2 goals less than you in 1 game extra.

See if you keep pushing the narrative that we are the top flight version of Airdrie... I'll act like an Airdrie fan.

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

My missus is originally from Airdrie but hasn't been since she was about 4 year old so we decided to rough it and spend a night there. Asked a taxi driver to take us to the best/busiest pub... it was a massive building that contained about 3 locals in it and a random fucking Livi fan.

We quickly left and got into another taxi who declared that the place to be for a night out in this area was Coatbridge.

f**k me, as we arrived at about 9pm at the 'premier' location there was two women absolutely scrapping in the middle of the street and another shouting, 'Where's mah man?' pished oot their nut lying in the middle of the road. 

Decided it was this or nothing so went in the pub and despite being a fucking shithole, we had an excellent time scumming it up tbf.

Apologies for the shite story.

What chance did Paul McGowan have really?

Raith fans must be conflicted, not wanting to play Airdrie but probably wanting them to score for the extra time.  

Interesting hair on that lad O'Reilly 

By having it swept back like that he can jog on and look like he's going at 100mph.  Deceptive 

11 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

My missus is originally from Airdrie but hasn't been since she was about 4 year old so we decided to rough it and spend a night there. Asked a taxi driver to take us to the best/busiest pub... it was a massive building that contained about 3 locals in it and a random fucking Livi fan.

We quickly left and got into another taxi who declared that the place to be for a night out in this area was Coatbridge.

f**k me, as we arrived at about 9pm at the 'premier' location there was two women absolutely scrapping in the middle of the street and another shouting, 'Where's mah man?' pished oot their nut lying in the middle of the road. 

Decided it was this or nothing so went in the pub and despite being a fucking shithole, we had an excellent time scumming it up tbf.

Apologies for the shite story.

Tried to claim Airdrie was better tae.

Also condolences on the Airdrie burd.