1 minute ago, Wos-observer said:

A club struggling for money should be focusing on the highest prize pot in non-league football, the Scottish Junior Cup, if Darvel went into the LL giving the travel costs, the lack of fans at the LL level it would kill Darvel. 

ProMotion would put the club out the game 

If Gall pulling funding out surely they aren’t sustainable. We’ve struggled financially and we have the biggest crowds in the league. How does any team with a tiny support sustain? 

John Gall should be commended for his input to Darvel and he obviously wanted to leave an a high point.

The improvement to the stadium has been something to admire. Apart from the problems with drainage of the playing surface the facility has been improved beyond expectations.

Unfortunately it looks like his decision to appoint Frank Hill to run things for him has back-fired enormously.

The Pieman's legacy will now be the demise of his club. Gall is a bit of a loose cannon when it comes to public relations, but he does have football and Darvel at heart.

Frank Hill is clueless and there will be more mayhem to follow. I heard from someone at the Talbot game yesterday that there's an incoming  storm on the horizon.

3 hours ago, Wos-observer said:

The new chair man Frank Hill (Giruu)

Apologies for my absence, don’t want to destroy any conspiracy theories but I’m sure he doesn’t do a bloody Saturday night shift! 
Anyway, back up and raring to go.

Again, tell me if I am wrong but do you not need to be voted into a committee and even more so as a chairman? Keep hearing AGMs and stuff so if anyone wasn’t pulling their weight then they wouldn’t get voted for? Sack the board and get a new committee in? 

I know it’s not until the summer but is the club not going to be community owned? Does it have money or not? 

more questions than answers makes it harder to work out but if the committee all stand down in the summer then it’s a blank bit of paper?

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Casper Wilson said:

I heard from someone at the Talbot game yesterday that there's an incoming  storm on the horizon.

There always is with us!

I love when people say “I heard” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although shouldn’t be surprised that’s your view given your position sir. 

Edited by GIRUU

2 hours ago, beaver watch said:

Better spending the cash on the 300 seat stand and the upkeep of that magnificent playing surface. 

What’s going on with the pitch? Looked extremely heavy yesterday and quite patchy.

great game mind.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, .Stuart. said:

What’s going on with the pitch? Looked extremely heavy yesterday and quite patchy.

great game mind.

The pitch is goosed, stopped using the ground care company I presume due to cost, I believe they were spiking the park in a regular basis which kept the drainage ok, the part where it is causing problems is the same but it always did, the difference is before the pitch was re-done then the water would have a wee slope to run down into the corner, now because the pitch is relatively flat it just lies there.

Edited by Ceejayar

1 hour ago, GIRUU said:

There always is with us!

I love when people say “I heard” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Although shouldn’t be surprised that’s your view given your position sir. 

Welcome to the world of football ya knob. 

4 hours ago, Casper Wilson said:

John Gall should be commended for his input to Darvel and he obviously wanted to leave an a high point.

The improvement to the stadium has been something to admire. Apart from the problems with drainage of the playing surface the facility has been improved beyond expectations.

Unfortunately it looks like his decision to appoint Frank Hill to run things for him has back-fired enormously.

The Pieman's legacy will now be the demise of his club. Gall is a bit of a loose cannon when it comes to public relations, but he does have football and Darvel at heart.

Frank Hill is clueless and there will be more mayhem to follow. I heard from someone at the Talbot game yesterday that there's an incoming  storm on the horizon.

Hats off to John and everything he has done for the club over the years but all good things come to an end. Now is the end for John after appointing Frank as the main man ( @GIRUU) yes I understand things have to change to make the club sustainable but there is being sustainable and running a shit show with a guy that has not got a football brain in the slightest 

41 minutes ago, Ryan89 said:

Hats off to John and everything he has done for the club over the years but all good things come to an end. Now is the end for John after appointing Frank as the main man ( @GIRUU) yes I understand things have to change to make the club sustainable but there is being sustainable and running a shit show with a guy that has not got a football brain in the slightest 

I don’t believe that GIRUU is Frank Hill but the club needs to come out and say who is going to be running it in 4 weeks time. Gall is going , Hill says he’s not taking it on, I’d imagine the rest of the executive committee who are all pretty much John’s pals will leave as well and I’ve heard that a couple of the non exec guys are leaving as well, there needs to be an EGM called so that everyone with the club at heart can have there say and not just an AGM which is a closed shop to season ticket holders.

11 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I don’t believe that GIRUU is Frank Hill but the club needs to come out and say who is going to be running it in 4 weeks time. Gall is going , Hill says he’s not taking it on, I’d imagine the rest of the executive committee who are all pretty much John’s pals will leave as well and I’ve heard that a couple of the non exec guys are leaving as well, there needs to be an EGM called so that everyone with the club at heart can have there say and not just an AGM which is a closed shop to season ticket holders.

Agree with the EGM