Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

3 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

During Covid i followed Celtic because they had the most Scotland players in their team.

The following year i followed Norwich City for the same reason.

No wonder you hate Rangers if that’s the period you followed Celtic 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, AJF said:

No wonder you hate Rangers if that’s the period you followed Celtic 

It's hard to put into words, it's just a feeling really. I grew up in a Rangers area and watched their champions league games in the 90's when in was shown on terrestrial tv. 

When i came back to Scotland after 5 years away I began to develop a strong dislike for them, what they represent. 

Edited by 2426255

9 minutes ago, 2426255 said:

It's hard to put into words, it's just a feeling really. I grew up in a Rangers area and watched their champions league games in the 90's when in was shown on terrestrial tv. 

When i came back to Scotland after 5 years away I began to develop a strong dislike for them, what they represent. 

I do get it. As I said, the only reason I commented was because I was always under the impression you were a Celtic fan.

18 minutes ago, AJF said:

I do get it. As I said, the only reason I commented was because I was always under the impression you were a Celtic fan.

I'm not a Celtic fan, but i prefer them to Rangers.

41 minutes ago, mathematics said:

I really hope those horrible c***s get beat.. 

Both teams to lose!?

What are they saying about this on the Daily Record hotline?

In fact, do people still genuinely call a 'hotline' or is Keith Jackson forced just to make stuff up.

16 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

In fact, do people still genuinely call a 'hotline' or is Keith Jackson forced just to make stuff up.

Always got the feeling the people that phone or email the Daily Record hotline, regardless of club allegiance are attention seeking morons with the IQ of a toilet roll. 

22 minutes ago, tarapoa said:

It's both. Keith Jackson genuinely phones in.

Hoping Celtic win due to a terrible refereeing error.

Ticks all the boxes. Rangers and their abject scumbag supporters deeply upset, Celtic fans devastated that they can't moan about masons.

Also, Celtic win so much that nobody is fucking arsed anymore.

And, let's not lose sight of the key point, Rangers being the world's worst football club, followed by Scotland's worst human beings.

Over to you, Collum.

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Always got the feeling the people that phone or email the Daily Record hotline, regardless of club allegiance are attention seeking morons with the IQ of a toilet roll. 

Anyone want to own up to being Laurie from Dennistoun in the Record/on Clyde? That guy's just got to be a master troll. The weird voice and outlandish comments time after time.

On the odd occasion that I hear it, the majority of callers on Clyde are so bad/thick that I just assume they are all actually at it and just ripping the pish. 

Edited by 'WellDel

On 06/05/2024 at 20:33, 2426255 said:

During Covid i followed Celtic because they had the most Scotland players in their team. I still listen to one of their podcasts with the Celtic by Numbers guy and Juco James.

The following year i followed Norwich City for the same reason. The year Gilmour was there on loan.

Absolute shite 🤣

Saturday will be a good day for sitting in the garden, I think.