Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

4 minutes ago, Darren said:

Absolute shite 🤣

Saturday will be a good day for sitting in the garden, I think.

This is harsh. I found it a refreshing change from ‘I’ve got an auntie who was born in cork’. 

Posted (edited)

I specifically sought out this page to let you all know that I wouldn't dream of watching this.

But if I were I want nothing less than a re-enactment of thon stooshie in 1980 which in turn seemed to be a re-enactment of Agincourt.

I want them talking about it in Parliament with Dougie Ross talking through tears at FMQ's.

Bring the shame lads, it's been too long.

Edited by velo army

Didn't even realise this match was on, when the obvious real big match is Ross Co v Motherwell instead. Know which match I'd rather by at!

21 minutes ago, velo army said:

I specifically sought out this page to let you all know that I wouldn't dream of watching this.

But if I were I want nothing less than a re-enactment of thon stooshie in 1980 which in turn seemed to be a re-enactment of Agincourt.

I want them talking about it in Parliament with Dougie Ross talking through tears at FMQ's.

Bring the shame lads, it's been too long.

It's been discussed a million times before, but the ultimate shame game would be a last day title shoot out between the two (of which there have been many opportunities to orchestrate the possibility,  this year included). A chance for a genuinely enthralling winner-takes-all finale to the season. The stuff of dreams to broadcasters the world over with box office viewing figures guaranteed, but a complete nonstarter here as it's a foregone conclusion that it would be a full-scale, riotous bloodbath across the west of Scotland. They can point the finger at each other and do the usual point scoring pish, but they are both the shame of the country.

8 hours ago, Darren said:

Absolute shite 🤣

Saturday will be a good day for sitting in the garden, I think.

Yep.  Absolute shite.  Not even Celtic fans are believing you 

Brendan Rodgers is putting me in real quandary here. His "we'll have some fun" and "this is the best version of Celtic in my time here" is so unnecessary and antagonist, that I want him to fall flat on his face. But that means Rangers have to win.

I just want multiple cards, either colour, punches flying, penalty box stramashes and Willie Collum to refuse to go to the VAR monitor because Willie is a teacher and never wrong.

Alternatively, have Shay Logan as special guest referee

2 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Brendan Rodgers is putting me in real quandary here. His "we'll have some fun" and "this is the best version of Celtic in my time here" is so unnecessary and antagonist, that I want him to fall flat on his face. But that means Rangers have to win.

We can't have that sorry. Nothing is worth Rangers winning.

14 hours ago, kingjoey said:

Desus And Mero Pass GIF by Bernie Sanders

It's a straight shoot between Rodgers and Hart as to the biggest w****r in the SPFL award so its hard to not want them to get beat, although Rangers and their fans really are the dregs of society so its a lose-lose situation. 

10 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Fair play for speaking out against your own.

Not my club that has a shared trademark and profit from the bigotry pushed by both sides of your two ugly clubs, nice try though 👍

This'll be fun.

BEN DAVIES is set to start for Rangers in Saturday’s massive Old Firm title crunch.

SunSport understands stopper Leon Balogun won’t be risked in the huge clash, after hurting his back last weekend against Kilmarnock.

Davies, 28, came off the bench to make his first appearance in five months, and scored his first-ever Gers goal in the 4-1 win.

16 minutes ago, bennett said:

This'll be fun.

BEN DAVIES is set to start for Rangers in Saturday’s massive Old Firm title crunch.

SunSport understands stopper Leon Balogun won’t be risked in the huge clash, after hurting his back last weekend against Kilmarnock.

Davies, 28, came off the bench to make his first appearance in five months, and scored his first-ever Gers goal in the 4-1 win.

Multiple pints will need to be consumed before kick off before I’m even remotely confident for this match.

4 hours ago, The Golden God said:

An exact repeat of the events in Madrid the other night would result in the biggest melt down in the history of the world. Make it so. 

Only if it’s Rangers that win and Celtic are the ones on the end of a dodgy offside call. That way both sets of fans will be happy. Rangers because they won, and Celtic because they can slip into their comfort zone of crying conspiracy.

9 minutes ago, AJF said:

Only if it’s Rangers that win and Celtic are the ones on the end of a dodgy offside call. That way both sets of fans will be happy. Rangers because they won, and Celtic because they can slip into their comfort zone of crying conspiracy.

Swing and a miss