Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

31 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

Earned a step down from the most successful club in the world? Whats he done to deserve that? 

Haven’t you heard, if Celtic win the Scottish cup we will only be the joint most successful club in the world. Loses some of its appeal.

Whatever may happen, I think it’s evident that Butland is a tier above SPFL level. Whether that’s EPL or not, he’d walk into many better sides than Rangers.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Whatever may happen, I think it’s evident that Butland is a tier above SPFL level. Whether that’s EPL or not, he’d walk into many better sides than Rangers.

I doubt he'd walk in, he'd probably get down very well to his left hand side

1 hour ago, Scooby_Doo said:

How good is he then?

He's the best keeper in the league by a considerable distance. I'd be amazed if he is still at Rangers next season.

I agree he's the best in the league.
I don't get all the hype Rangers fans give him, He's let some very poor goals in this season anaw.

(The overall standard of goalies is stinking in the league.)

1 hour ago, Busta Nut said:

I agree he's the best in the league.
I don't get all the hype Rangers fans give him, He's let some very poor goals in this season anaw.

(The overall standard of goalies is stinking in the league.)

Aye, he’s by far the best keeper in a league full of Diddy goalkeepers. 

Really enjoyed the win yesterday, great atmosphere in the stadium. Second half performance left a lot to be desired but they got the job done. McGregor and Maeda were stand outs for me. 

Thought we absolutely battered them.  Made chance after chance, played the game almost entirely in their half and for all they had a ten minute spell of lumping the ball into the box at the end they created nothing. As comfortable a win as we've had v them since the 4-0 game. Hard to pick individuals out but what a player and a role model Matt O'Riley is, the boy has got it all, fortunate to have watched him and wish him every success - he deserves to go to the top. McGregor dominated as usual, Maeda is unbelievable, love him - can't wait to see these guys lift the trophy. 

As for the Bears - not surprised some of them are turning on bald fraud Clement. With the resources they have to have had 3 goes at beating us and come well short every time is a riddy. His hoofball tactics are grim, imagine watching that garbage every week? Hope they bow to pressure from their fans and drop the boy Silva for the cup final, who to be fair to him looked a bit of a player. Much more dangerous than any of those likely to be at this years runners up next season. 

5 hours ago, The Master said:

If Celtic win the Scottish Cup, Rangers will just start counting the Glasgow Cup as a major honour. 

Don’t forget the Petrofac.

On 12/05/2024 at 18:30, AJF said:

Haven’t you heard, if Celtic win the Scottish cup we will only be the joint most successful club in the world. Loses some of its appeal.

Factually we won’t be the joint most successful club in the world as Rangers however I’m sure we will still enjoy removing the particular crutch and leathering Rangers fans with it nonetheless