Celtic v Rangers Saturday 11th May 12:30

4 minutes ago, Binos said:

None of the above makes any sense 

But will be heard week in week out

Football has completely lost the plot on this issue and now resembles football/wwe combo

What aren’t you sure makes sense? I felt Diomande made contact with O’Riley’s foot, however O’Riley then planted it before throwing himself down. Was the contact enough to send him down? I’m not so sure, but there was probably enough doubt not to overturn it.

1 minute ago, AJF said:

What aren’t you sure makes sense? I felt Diomande made contact with O’Riley’s foot, however O’Riley then planted it before throwing himself down. Was the contact enough to send him down? I’m not so sure, but there was probably enough doubt not to overturn it.

All of it

Including all of the above 

I watched the game in a pub in Glasgow's West End.

In the post match analysis I think I heard Kris Boyd say words to the effect that Celtic have grinded out results in the last weeks in comparison to Rangers faltering form.

Can anyone confirm that this master of the English language actually used grinded in that context??

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, AJF said:

Good explanation 

It was a dive 

You know it was a dive 

The players know 

The fans knows 

And the ref does too

But everyone is pretending people have a right to go down and there wasn't enough to overturn it

It's absurd and happens every week 

Hence football is lost on this issue and in part resembles wwe

Edited by Binos

2 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

The Celtic defence are piss, two midgets at full back leaves so much opportunity for back post headers at set pieces and everytime Scales tries to play out the back you just expect him to set up an attack for the opposition. Carter Vickers is half decent but not the player he was under Ange.

Nope, Carter Vickers is pish. Couldn’t hack it in the English second division. He’s just ok looking up here.

1 hour ago, DrewDon said:

But he is still very likely to win the league by breaking ninety points and without losing an Old Firm game, with a weaker squad than Postecoglou had last season, and has a good chance of winning the Scottish Cup too. You can argue that is bare minimum territory, and it probably is for Celtic, but it's surely not sacking territory either - and the chances of them actually recruiting a better manager than Rodgers feel very low anyway. 

Any single poster on here could win the league with Celtic 😂

49 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Any single poster on here could win the league with Celtic 😂

Not if I was in charge, they wouldn't...

Hanging on at the end against the baldy frauds long ball merchants was a disgrace. Although realistically it could have been 4-1 by then.

Any way. Rangers will have a new manager next year. Again.

One of their players will claim they are the best team in Scotland. Again.

Celtic will win the league. Again.

Fucking losers :lol: 

Seeing the tackle on sportscene there, how the f**k anybody could think that was anything other than red card is shocking. That c**t Miller deserves all the ridicule that's coming and will continue to come (wouldn't be shocked if he dodges superscoreboard this week) his way. 

10 hours ago, KirkieRR said:

I'll head out for a cycle along our local disused railway path this lunchtime. The winos, bams, electric scooter twallies and underage drinkers who often make it unpleasant will be otherwise occupied.

Psycho path...

Came home at half time today to find the wife sitting watching this, having cracked open one of my beers. I let that pass and asked her for a summary. 

She told me nothing except that the Rangers player was sent off and it was utterly unfair. Blatant pro-Celtic bias. Barely touched the boy and, in fact, the Celtic player was playing for the foul.

The end of the match came and eventually I saw a replay of said foul. 

What was she watching? A clear, stick-on red. No doubt about it at all. 

1 hour ago, scottsdad said:

Came home at half time today to find the wife sitting watching this, having cracked open one of my beers. I let that pass and asked her for a summary. 

She told me nothing except that the Rangers player was sent off and it was utterly unfair. Blatant pro-Celtic bias. Barely touched the boy and, in fact, the Celtic player was playing for the foul.

The end of the match came and eventually I saw a replay of said foul. 

What was she watching? A clear, stick-on red. No doubt about it at all. 

Is your wife Kenny miller?